PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing Fun!

ewokpelts
03-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Hey all...
Some ticket info you might like....

Pepsi Half Off Tuesdays can now be ordered online. BUT, you can't order them until the day before at Noon. You'll need a Pepsi UPC to order.

Senior tickets are back. They're half off for all WeekDAY games. You can order those online or at the box office. I've done it before with SoxCharge, and they dont look, only scan the barcode.

Gene

Streets
03-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey all...
Some ticket info you might like....

Pepsi Half Off Tuesdays can now be ordered online. BUT, you can't order them until the day before at Noon. You'll need a Pepsi UPC to order.

Senior tickets are back. They're half off for all WeekDAY games. You can order those online or at the box office. I've done it before with SoxCharge, and they dont look, only scan the barcode.

Gene

I'm assuming you will get a handling charge if you do the online thing for Pepsi days, correct?

As for the senior discount thing. How does one obtain those? Also, what is the age requirement?? I'm sure my parents could qualify..hopefully.

ewokpelts
03-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Streets
I'm assuming you will get a handling charge if you do the online thing for Pepsi days, correct?

As for the senior discount thing. How does one obtain those? Also, what is the age requirement?? I'm sure my parents could qualify..hopefully.

well.....all online tix have fees..teh senior tix can be bought at teh door or ticketmaster......teh age is 62 and up...but you can scam the sox too...just have ur parent or grandparent buy them for you...heheh
Gene