PDA

View Full Version : Picks to Kick!

RichieRichAllen
09-08-2001, 11:49 PM
In addition to the picks to click section, I'd like to suggest a picks to kick area where we can determine who we think will be the Sox Player most likely to blow the game for us.

I'd like to vote Jerry M. as the man tonight. While it's an afterthought, it just might be a way of getting this horse started.

ode to veeck
09-09-2001, 11:12 AM
bobby howling, as another post said, that's about four games in last two weeks he blew, I sat in box seats behind the plate about two weeks ago as I watched him blow a game against the A's

ode to veeck
09-09-2001, 03:40 PM
for sept 9th, ode's PTK is Jerry Manuel, for his handling of the bullpen choices. Sox scored 7 and 8 runs in last two days with leads going into late innings and lost both games (the most common loss formula for '01 Sox)

bone headed choices (like taking out kip last two days) but overall overworking his whole bullpen for a batter or three every day probably contributes to total ineffectiveness to hold a lead, even for the better guys our there (e.g. sean)

RichieRichAllen
09-28-2001, 02:47 PM
I'm voting Bob Howry for my PTK tonight. I'm not sure why. Just some sorta' intuition or something.......

PS- As always, I hope I'm wrong.

PANFIRECRACKER
09-28-2001, 03:22 PM
My PTK

Embree- a no brainer

Spiff
09-28-2001, 04:07 PM
Such negativity.

In case you haven't noticed, the Sox are 7-3 in their last 10.

RichieRichAllen
09-28-2001, 06:20 PM
Hey, my pick to click would be Jose Canseco. Does this balance things out?

Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Such negativity.

In case you haven't noticed, the Sox are 7-3 in their last 10.