PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion of the new White Sox ads

MRKARNO
03-18-2004, 05:50 PM
I actually think that the new ads are pretty good. They prove the point that we still have our core and that there is going to be a huge attitude change with ozzie at the helm.

In case you havent seen any of the ads, Gene Honda announces a list of the White Sox core players or their pictures are shown (depending on TV or Radio) and then the question "What's changed?" is posed and then they flip to a picture of ozzie or Gene Honda (the announcer in the radio commericial) announces Ozzie and then the answer is given: "Everything."

Anything is better than that annoying girl singing OOOEEEEEOOOOO MAGGLIO in my opinion and I wasn't a big fan of any of the "This is White Sox Baseball" ads.

SoxBoy14
03-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
I actually think that the new ads are pretty good. They prove the point that we still have our core and that there is going to be a huge attitude change with ozzie at the helm.

In case you havent seen any of the ads, Gene Honda announces a list of the White Sox core players or their pictures are shown (depending on TV or Radio) and then the question "What's changed?" is posed and then they flip to a picture of ozzie or Gene Honda (the announcer in the radio commericial) announces Ozzie and then the answer is given: "Everything."

Anything is better than that annoying girl singing OOOEEEEEOOOOO MAGGLIO in my opinion and I wasn't a big fan of any of the "This is White Sox Baseball" ads.

Same, I thought last year the commercials were trying to hard to make fans come out to the games. The little girl singing OOEEOO Magglio sounds more like something the cubs would do. I don't really mind the new ads as long as they aren't as cheesy as last years.

Hangar18
03-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SoxBoy14
Same, I thought last year the commercials were trying to hard to make fans come out to the games. The little girl singing OOEEOO Magglio sounds more like something the cubs would do. I don't really mind the new ads as long as they aren't as cheesy as last years.

I liked that little kid doing the OOO EEEEE OOOO , MAGGGLIOOO
chant. cant tell you how kick ass it was to get a bunch of us to do that in KC last summer, those fans were pissed. Love doing it a the Urinal too .........
but I do like the commercials this year, i think theyre pretty cool
and we showcase Gene Honda on top of it