PDA

View Full Version : This is outta conrtol

Chisox_cali
09-08-2001, 11:20 PM
way too much royce here, yeah I know sarcasm sarcasm, It's gettin old and FAST you got the merchandise now the royce tracker TOO MUCH. Some stuff is Ok the Choice interactive bar is fine still makes me laugh. We have a saying out here in SoCal for when you take a joke way too far. It's referred to as "killing it". You guys killed it.

Flame if you have to :)

Jerry_Manuel
09-08-2001, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
way too much royce here, yeah I know sarcasm sarcasm, It's gettin old and FAST you got the merchandise now the royce tracker TOO MUCH. Some stuff is Ok the Choice interactive bar is fine still makes me laugh. We have a saying out here in SoCal for when you take a joke way too far. It's referred to as "killing it". You guys killed it.

Perhaps it is time to move on to VersatileInteractive.

CLR01
09-08-2001, 11:36 PM
"I'm still the red-headed, thrid step-child of this place."

:slowswing

PaleHoseGeorge
09-09-2001, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Flame if you have to

For obvious reasons ("2000 Division Champions") the Clubhouse header was about to be taken down. "The Choice" one is strictly a special edition (please note the title!) and itself will be replaced shortly.

All of the graphics for the merchandise section were created by your fellow clubhouse members. I simply created the page so everyone could find them easily, including the several hundred unique visitors this site gets everyday who never visit or post on this board. I'm pretty sure nobody objects to having their work seen by the widest audience possible.

You guys make the clubhouse the lively place it is and there are plenty of generic alternatives already available. So what's the beef?