PDA

View Full Version : Comiskey Park concessions


bigbohock
03-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Do they still sell Old Style Beer at The Cell? , I know they sold it at Old Comiskey Park.

dickallen15
03-17-2004, 04:56 PM
As a matter of fact, they do. You have to get it at the various"beers of the world" concessions around the park. The club level, they have it at the bar, upper deck, it is between home and first, and its down the leftfield line on the lower deck.

CubKilla
03-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
As a matter of fact, they do. You have to get it at the various"beers of the world" concessions around the park. The club level, they have it at the bar, upper deck, it is between home and first, and its down the leftfield line on the lower deck.

They got rid of so many good beers but kept that swill? Indefensible.

npdempse
03-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Where's the Falstaff? :D:

JohnJeter
03-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
As a matter of fact, they do. You have to get it at the various"beers of the world" concessions around the park. The club level, they have it at the bar, upper deck, it is between home and first, and its down the leftfield line on the lower deck.

They do? The sort-of "Beers of the World" under the fan deck didn't offer it.

I do know that there is a ballpark in the city where Old Style flows as freely as the frog relieving itself on the printing on the can of Old Style.

ode to veeck
03-18-2004, 12:21 AM
You mean they don't serve Hamms anymore!?!

thepaulbowski
03-18-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by JohnJeter
They do? The sort-of "Beers of the World" under the fan deck didn't offer it.

I do know that there is a ballpark in the city where Old Style flows as freely as the frog relieving itself on the printing on the can of Old Style.

I believe the one in left field has Old Style. You can get it in Bullpen Sports Bar, too.

Sad
03-18-2004, 08:45 AM
mmmmmmmmmm Old Style... blue collar man's beer

ya wanna talk swill- crack open one of them Corona's
put a clamp on yer beak first tho' cus you can smell that skunk pee across the room :o: ... yuppie beer from Mexico in a clear bottle... right
:chunks
people bash Old Style then pour this down their craw? :?:

or oh-
I forgot...
it's served at Wrigley...

Frater Perdurabo
03-18-2004, 08:51 AM
Old Pyle is available at the Cell. You have to go to the restrooms to get it, though.

jabrch
03-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
I believe the one in left field has Old Style. You can get it in Bullpen Sports Bar, too.

They probably have 20 or 30 cases still left over from the move from Old Comiskey.