PDA

View Full Version : 9 Game Package Questions


34 Inch Stick
03-15-2004, 03:12 PM
I ordered the 9 game package a few weeks ago. I have not received any confirmation from the team nor the tickets. I am concerned because I had ordered Sox/Cub tickets in the package and I heard that they might not be available.

Can anyone tell me whether those tickets have been sent out?

munchman33
03-15-2004, 03:31 PM
I have not received my tickets yet, but did receive an email from a ticket representative saying they have been printed and that I have been charged for them. He also told me what the cost came out to.

I'd check to see if your credit card was charged. If it hasn't, that probably means tickets for some of your games weren't available based on when you placed your order, and you need to speak to a representative.

dllrbll7
03-15-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
I ordered the 9 game package a few weeks ago. I have not received any confirmation from the team nor the tickets. I am concerned because I had ordered Sox/Cub tickets in the package and I heard that they might not be available.

Can anyone tell me whether those tickets have been sent out?


I have not got mine yet however it did go through on my credit card a week or so ago. I also ordered all the cub/sox games but im not worried about getting the tickets, they may just not be in the section you wanted.

cbrownson13
03-15-2004, 06:14 PM
I ordered them and received a call about three days later saying they were out of bleacher seats for the Sox/Cubs on one of the days I ordered and wanted to know if it was ok to put me in lower box seats. I then got an e-mail saying how much I was charged. I have a feeling they will be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

MetalliSox
03-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Got my tix in the mail today as well. All seats I like, in section 158 or 107.
Just a head up to people they should be coming.

beckett21
03-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Got mine today too. Got stuck up in the UD for Cubs/Sox June 25--not my choice, and nobody ever gave me another choice.

dllrbll7
03-19-2004, 08:11 PM
I got mine in the mail yesterday. Havent been home to see where my seats are though.

JoseCanseco6969
03-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by cbrownson13
I ordered them and received a call about three days later saying they were out of bleacher seats for the Sox/Cubs on one of the days I ordered and wanted to know if it was ok to put me in lower box seats. I then got an e-mail saying how much I was charged. I have a feeling they will be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

Hey when did you order them?? because i ordered the bleachers on i think 3/10... and they didnt tell me they were out of bleachers and my card was charged. Let me know

MetalliSox
03-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JoseCanseco6969
Hey when did you order them?? because i ordered the bleachers on i think 3/10... and they didnt tell me they were out of bleachers and my card was charged. Let me know

I ordered mine the first day they fixed the online order form. Not sure of the day.

cbrownson13
03-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by JoseCanseco6969
Hey when did you order them?? because i ordered the bleachers on i think 3/10... and they didnt tell me they were out of bleachers and my card was charged. Let me know

I ordered them before the 10th. I wanna say the 2nd or 3rd of March maybe.

cubhater
03-20-2004, 01:05 PM
My Starting Nine tix arrived yesterday and got all my bleacher tix, even for the Cubs' series.

chisoxmike
03-20-2004, 03:20 PM
Mail came just a minute ago...nothing. :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: