PDA

View Full Version : Where's Kelly?

JGarlandrules20
03-14-2004, 11:16 PM
I haven't heard about Kelly Wunsch at all during spring training. Does anyone know anything?

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-14-2004, 11:29 PM
He's pitched in 2 games. 2 hits allowed, 2 strike outs, 1 hit by pitch, and a walk in 2 innings.

chisoxmike
03-15-2004, 01:01 AM
He probably to busy thinking of pranks to play on players while in the bullpen this season.

mealfred13
03-15-2004, 01:43 PM
He pitched yesterday in a B game where Buhrle got knocked for 2 homeruns by minor leaguers... Looks like Wunsch did well though, but I don't remember the exact stats. Tied 3-3 game.

Jerko
03-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Maybe he read how ugly he was in the "ugliest Sox" thread and is off filming an episode of "Extreme Makeovers".

munchman33
03-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Ozzie has been real carefull with him and Marte. He'll let them get work, but doesn't want them to be showcased too much. He already knows what they can bring and doesn't want other teams to see them too much.

mealfred13
03-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by munchman33
Ozzie has been real carefull with him and Marte. He'll let them get work, but doesn't want them to be showcased too much. He already knows what they can bring and doesn't want other teams to see them too much.

I hope that doesn't backfire with them not getting enough work in.

southsidegirl
03-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
Maybe he read how ugly he was in the "ugliest Sox" thread and is off filming an episode of "Extreme Makeovers".

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2003/05/20/hugo3.jpg

Jerko, I present to you, the Laughing Smith Award!

hftrex
03-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by munchman33

Marte blew it big time today, so Ozzie needs to be even more careful now.......

mealfred13
03-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by hftrex
Marte blew it big time today, so Ozzie needs to be even more careful now.......

Were you basing this off of the boxscore alone? He came in there and got the first two guys out on grounders in about 5 pitches. The next guy should have been a grounder out to shortstop but the minor leaguer, some 19 year old, booted the ball for the second time today and let a guy on first. After that, marte gave a up a single or two, but he should've been out of the inning already. I'll worry when we have regulars in the field and we start booting balls...