PDA

View Full Version : Funny sound byte on chisox.com

chisoxfanforever
03-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Has any one listened to the ST report on chisox.com? It opens with the statement that the "sox finished second in the NATIONAL League central behind the Twins!!" I had to listen twice to make sure I heard this right. I guess JR cant afford to hire good quality control people for the website.

santo=dorf
03-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanforever
Has any one listened to the ST report on chisox.com? It opens with the statement that the "sox finished second in the NATIONAL League central behind the Twins!!" I had to listen twice to make sure I heard this right. I guess JR cant afford to hire good quality control people for the website.

I heard that too. They also called Ozzie Guillen a "former White Sock," ala :chimp

rmusacch
03-14-2004, 01:55 PM

Can't blame this one of Reinsforf. All the team websites are under the control of MLB.

chisoxfanforever
03-14-2004, 02:28 PM
"Can't blame this one of Reinsforf. All the team websites are under the control of MLB."

You would think that MLB should know which teams play in what divisions. I wonder if the Cubs website has them in the AL central?

jackbrohamer
03-15-2004, 12:39 PM
"Can't blame this one of Reinsforf. All the team websites are under the control of MLB."

You would think that MLB should know which teams play in what divisions. I wonder if the Cubs website has them in the AL central?

Would it kill the Sox front office to have someone look at what mlb.com posts about the team? It wouldn't take more than 10 minutes a day, and I'm sure MLB would correct stupid mistakes like that if the Sox pointed them out.