PDA

View Full Version : Tickets mailed out yet?


chisoxmike
03-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Has anyone got their tickets in the mail? Either Full/Split/ or StartingNine? I hate it when you are expecting mail and it doesn't come.

I am interested to where I am sitting for my Starting Nine games (ie Opening Day, Sox/Cubs series)

Iwritecode
03-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Has anyone got their tickets in the mail? Either Full/Split/ or StartingNine? I hate it when you are expecting mail and it doesn't come.

I am interested to where I am sitting for my Starting Nine games (ie Opening Day, Sox/Cubs series)

I'm still waiting for my tickets from the Soxfest hotel package...

ewokpelts
03-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Has anyone got their tickets in the mail? Either Full/Split/ or StartingNine? I hate it when you are expecting mail and it doesn't come.

I am interested to where I am sitting for my Starting Nine games (ie Opening Day, Sox/Cubs series)
Season ticket holders should be getting them now...i know mine will be leter this month...i paid off my account last week.
Gene

cubhater
03-11-2004, 03:31 PM
I probably won't get my Starting Nine tix until about a week before opening day. That's usually when I got my Sox Seven tix delivered.

sas1974
03-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Has anyone got their tickets in the mail? Either Full/Split/ or StartingNine? I hate it when you are expecting mail and it doesn't come.

I am interested to where I am sitting for my Starting Nine games (ie Opening Day, Sox/Cubs series)

Wait.....for the Starting 9 you don't get to pick a seat? How does that work? Do you just say "best available" or can you at least pick a section?

chisoxmike
03-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Wait.....for the Starting 9 you don't get to pick a seat? How does that work? Do you just say "best available" or can you at least pick a section?


No, you get to pick where you want your tickets. For all nine games you have to have the same amount of tickets and the same seating preference. You get the best availble seating in the order they recieved your order.

I selected two tickets in the lower deck box for all nine games. We'll see if I actually get that. I highly doubt it.

They give you the best available seats if there are no tickets for the section you want for a certain game. (ex. if there are no lower deck box tickets for sox vs cubs, they can give me lower reserved or bleachers.) I wonder if they credit you. :?: THEY BETTER!

sas1974
03-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
No, you get to pick where you want your tickets. For all nine games you have to have the same amount of tickets and the same seating preference. You get the best availble seating in the order they recieved your order.

I selected two tickets in the lower deck box for all nine games. We'll see if I actually get that. I highly doubt it.

They give you the best available seats if there are no tickets for the section you want for a certain game. (ex. if there are no lower deck box tickets for sox vs cubs, they can give me lower reserved or bleachers.) I wonder if they credit you. :?: THEY BETTER!

But then they bill you appropriately, right? If you want lower box and you end up in the upper deck, you only get charged the upper deck price. You don't have to pay in advance for this do you?

chisoxmike
03-11-2004, 04:07 PM
But then they bill you appropriately, right? If you want lower box and you end up in the upper deck, you only get charged the upper deck price. You don't have to pay in advance for this do you?


Yes, you have to pay in advance. They charge your credit card when your order is submitted online or fax.

jackbrohamer
03-11-2004, 04:13 PM
My ticket rep said season tickets will be printed the early part of next week

sas1974
03-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Yes, you have to pay in advance. They charge your credit card when your order is submitted online or fax.

Wow, that's quite a racket they have there. Well, I am sure that they credit your account if you end up in a lesser section than you selected. That or the money goes towards replating the gold toilet in Uncle Jerry's executive bathroom.

ewokpelts
03-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
Wow, that's quite a racket they have there. Well, I am sure that they credit your account if you end up in a lesser section than you selected. That or the money goes towards replating the gold toilet in Uncle Jerry's executive bathroom.

your credit card is charged when they PRINT your tickets.
Gene

munchman33
03-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
Wow, that's quite a racket they have there. Well, I am sure that they credit your account if you end up in a lesser section than you selected. That or the money goes towards replating the gold toilet in Uncle Jerry's executive bathroom.

They charge you for the tickets you receive...not what you asked for.

chisoxmike
03-12-2004, 12:05 AM
My card has already been charged. :angry:

The Critic
03-12-2004, 10:47 AM
For the record, my daughter's Silver and Black Pack hasn't arrived yet either. IIRC, it's due to arrive in early April.

sas1974
03-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by munchman33
They charge you for the tickets you receive...not what you asked for.

Gotcha. Well that's not so bad then. At least you're at the game I suppose. There aren't too many bad seats in the house.