PDA

View Full Version : should Thomas recieve an interpreter

bestkosher
03-10-2004, 12:25 PM
after readingthe Shingo article on WHITIESOX.com it got me thinking. What if Thomas had an interpreter. The interpreter could talkallabout team chemistry and playing to win while Thomas could be really talking about numbers and the such.
For all we know that is what Shingo is saying and the sox paid interpreter is spewing sox fluff.

just a thouhgt

sas1974
03-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bestkosher
after readingthe Shingo article on WHITIESOX.com it got me thinking. What if Thomas had an interpreter. The interpreter could talkallabout team chemistry and playing to win while Thomas could be really talking about numbers and the such.
For all we know that is what Shingo is saying and the sox paid interpreter is spewing sox fluff.

just a thouhgt

That's pretty funny actually. I think that would have been a great idea in the days when the media was really sticking it to him AND the people were believing it all. I think most of us true Sox fans are now able to see through most of the media crap and see what he's really talking about.

Either way though, it probably couldn't hurt. They will have to make the interpreter throw batting practice or something though so he can slide past the MLB's new rule.