PDA

View Full Version : Kris Benson

Jjav829
03-09-2004, 12:29 PM
From Gammons (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/gammons/story?id=1754774) (take it for what it is worth):

Kris Benson has thrown well thus far, and the Pirates, who would like to clear his $6.2 million salary, say they have had inquiries about Benson from several teams.

A world of talent, but there's still the health questions. I don't know if the Pirates want the team they trade him to to take on all of his salary, but I wonder if KW has interest.

jabrch
03-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
From Gammons (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/gammons/story?id=1754774) (take it for what it is worth):

A world of talent, but there's still the health questions. I don't know if the Pirates want the team they trade him to to take on all of his salary, but I wonder if KW has interest.

I can't imagine they'd expect too much for him given his recent health - or distinct lack of. Why not trade them something we don't need? Take a shot at him?

sas1974
03-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Maybe they'll just give him to us. Why not? They gave away the rest of their team to the scrubs last year. That franchise is a joke.

Brian26
03-09-2004, 01:07 PM
If I'm Kenny, I stay away from starting pitchers from the Pirates from now on.

:ritchie

"Who, me?"

doublem23
03-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Maybe we can get them to give us back Kip Wells, too?

Brian26
03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Maybe we can get them to give us back Kip Wells, too?

:kipper

"Is mean, old Nardi gone?"

batmanZoSo
03-09-2004, 02:33 PM

I heard what he and his wife do when they're alone. I want no part of that guy

:)

Clembasbal
03-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Benson is from Clemson, and his teammate was Koch. Maybe that might help Koch, and I love Clemson kids...best college baseball players and team baby!

gosox41
03-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo

What do you mean?

Bob

guillen4life13
03-09-2004, 08:36 PM

I'm a little interested also. What are you referring to?

Jjav829
03-09-2004, 08:59 PM

Wow, I guess his wife is pretty hot. *cough* *cough* email me *cough* *cough* :D:

beckett21
03-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Being a pitching aficionado, I have always liked Kris Benson. A couple years ago I understand that he posed in Penthouse with his spouse, but I never saw the pictures :o:

Anyway he has his own website, I won't link it to be on the safe side but it is clean. It has pix of his wife too, who also has her own site which is linked there. :D:

Kris' site is actually pretty cool, gives health and spring training updates as well as pix from his surgery. Good player site.

Personally I hope he returns to good health. The guy was tough as nails when healthy. I'd love to see him in a Sox uni, healthy of course.

batmanZoSo
03-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Wow, I guess his wife is pretty hot. *cough* *cough* email me *cough* *cough* :D:

Well fellas. I thought the thing to which I was referring was more widely known.

He was interviewed by playboy a few years ago and he was really open about his sex life and how he and his wife like to "experiment" in the bedroom."

beckett21
03-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Well fellas. I thought the thing to which I was referring was more widely known.

He was interviewed by playboy a few years ago and he was really open about his sex life and how he and his wife like to "experiment" in the bedroom."

So he's a chemist in the offseason...

:o:

batmanZoSo
03-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by beckett21
So he's a chemist in the offseason...

:o:

Litmus tests, polymers, you name it. They're a modern day Pierre and Marie Curie.