PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training games

OurBitchinMinny
03-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Im just wondering if anyone has been down to tuscon for some spring games in the past year or two. Im heading down there friday and am thinking about heading down to tuscon for a day or two (im staying in scottsdale). How hard are tickets to come by? Can you just walk up and get them? If anyone has any info I would appreciate it

SEALgep
03-08-2004, 02:12 PM
You can buy them on the white sox website ahead of time and get them at the will call if you choose. I just got white sox/cubs tickets for the game in tucson, but pickens are slim for that game. Most games are still available, so I'm sure you could just walk up, but it's worth checking out the site. You can at least see the stadium and where the seats are located. It's under the White Sox Fan Guide part. Other teams have the same option on their sites if you are looking for away games as well. Hope that helps. :smile:

OurBitchinMinny
03-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the info

SEALgep
03-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Oh ya, just so you know, the white sox are playing the A's on St. Patrick's Day in Phoenix. Very close to Scottsdale where I'll be at to. I went to school at ASU and I'm visiting friends still going there. All the stadiums are close enough to drive too, but Tucson will be a day trip, about an hour and a half each way. That game though seems like it would be a good time to party for the day. A lot of tickets are still available at the moment I believe. Also, a favorite place of ours thats pretty laid back with good food and beer is Four Peaks. It's in Tempe, and it is a micro brewery.

OurBitchinMinny
03-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Yeah I think I might go to that St pattys day game against oakland. I dont know if my buddies will want to make the drive down to tuscon since they are all twins fans, but Id like to get down there. Hopefully Ill be able to get them to go. We're driving down there friday night from minneapolis. Gonna be one hell of a long drive