PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day group?

ewokpelts
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey,
I was talking to my ticket rep last night, and he offered me some group tix for opening day. They may be in the UD, but is anyone interested? He offered me both patio and regular group rates, but since most of us have to cut out of work early to make the game, a patio package at 11:30am may not fly well. If anyone's interested, reply to this message.
Gene

SSN721
03-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey,
I was talking to my ticket rep last night, and he offered me some group tix for opening day. They may be in the UD, but is anyone interested? He offered me both patio and regular group rates, but since most of us have to cut out of work early to make the game, a patio package at 11:30am may not fly well. If anyone's interested, reply to this message.
Gene

I am taking the whole day off. Taking my father to the game, I might be interested when you get more details would like to know what the rates are, was just gonna try to get seats on the concourse level so we wont be locked in the UD.

ewokpelts
03-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by SSN721
I am taking the whole day off. Taking my father to the game, I might be interested when you get more details would like to know what the rates are, was just gonna try to get seats on the concourse level so we wont be locked in the UD.

pm me later about this.
Gene

Hangar18
03-05-2004, 02:59 PM
I dont have opening day tix yet, so Yeah...Count me in.
ONLY if theyre NOT in the UD. I hate it up there, though
the canopy will look nicer from downstairs...

gosox41
03-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey,
Gene

Do the Sox expect to sell opening day out? I know tickets go on sale March 13, but it seems to me thatit's a little early to start offering group specials.

Bob

WSox8404
03-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Let me know the details when you get them. I was gonna go stand in line for tix on Saturday, but now that the Cubs Sox tickets aren't going to be sold I ain't goin. So count me in and get me some details.

ewokpelts
03-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
Do the Sox expect to sell opening day out? I know tickets go on sale March 13, but it seems to me thatit's a little early to start offering group specials.

Bob

there's no specials...normal rates for groups....
Gene

ewokpelts
03-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I dont have opening day tix yet, so Yeah...Count me in.
ONLY if theyre NOT in the UD. I hate it up there, though
the canopy will look nicer from downstairs...

I ordered some tix for opening day with my season ticket order form, but as for a group...most likely in the ud.
Gene

ewokpelts
03-06-2004, 03:48 PM
If anyone's interested, contact me BEFORE tuesday.
Gene

Railsplitter
03-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Thanks, but I have to work.

nut_stock
03-08-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm interested...any more details?

Bucktown
03-08-2004, 12:25 AM
I am a definite YES.

ewokpelts
03-08-2004, 09:28 AM
pm me for details....i may only be able to get upper deck...that ok?
Gene