PDA

View Full Version : Boy, it's a shame there's NO baseball on TV today.......

Medford Bobby
03-04-2004, 02:14 PM
I guess it's time to pull out a Sox classic from the archive........................ :smile:

:baylor "Time to bring back Donny baseball, again!!"

santo=dorf
03-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Ronnie Woo Woo is representing the crack-head cub fans well on ESPN right now.

:woo-woo

"I, woo, gave up, woo, smoking, woo crack, woo, for, woo one,woo, night, woo, to embarass, woo, myself, woo, on, woo, national, woo, television.

Medford Bobby
03-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Just my point, NO baseball on TV!!!!!!!!!!

:nandrolone "Why didn't they blow up that cork bat too......."

Lip Man 1
03-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Actually there is...Twins / Red Sox WSBK.

Lip

mike squires
03-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Medford Bobby
I guess it's time to pull out a Sox classic from the archive........................ :smile:

:baylor "Time to bring back Donny baseball, again!!"

Actually, that is what I did. I closed the blinds, lit a candle and put in the 93 division clincher and then watched a game against the Tigers in 89, a game I attended. Mormen got kicked out of the game in the first inning, Fisk just missed one to straight away center, Carlos dove into third and had white chalk on his chin...Thorne said he looked like Cornal Sanders...Sox rallied in the ninth but Guillen was called out at first on a bang bang play. I'll never forget that game. In the morning and the drive up to Chicago it was a beautiful midsummers day and by game time it was in the low 50's with the windchill. All I had was a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Ended up spending 45 bucks on a sweatshirt.

Viva Magglio
03-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by santo=dorf
Ronnie Woo Woo is representing the crack-head cub fans well on ESPN right now.

"I, woo, gave up, woo, smoking, woo crack, woo, for, woo one,woo, night, woo, to embarass, woo, myself, woo, on, woo, national, woo, television.

Ronnie Woo-Woo was in Arizona? How did he get there? That must have been a long and rough bicycle trip.

WhiteSox = Life
03-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Ronnie Woo-Woo was in Arizona? How did he get there? That must have been a long and rough bicycle trip.

I don't know if it was on bicycle, but it most definitely was some helluva trip.

santo=dorf
03-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

It had to be him. He was a few rows behind home plate in his Cubs crap, standing with his hands on his knees yelling "swing" after every pitch from the Cubs. I even saw someone walk up to him and shake his hand. I'll listen to scrubs games every once in awhile, and Pat and Santo will mention if Woo Woo is in the audience. If there are Cub fans stupid enough to give the Tribune $1500 for scalped tickets, then I'm sure there is one Cub fan who is willing to fly Ronnie "smells like poo poo" out to Mesa.

"Will annoy for soap."