PDA

View Full Version : Today's ST Game v. Arizona


Mickster
03-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Scheduled Pitchers:

1. Danny Wright
2. Cliff Politte
3. Neal Cotts

Game time 1:55 PM CT, ESPN AM 1000 and MLB Gameday Audio.

Edit: AM 1000 stated game time of 1:55. Sox printable schedule lists time at 1:05 ????

Jerko
03-04-2004, 08:23 AM
MY schedule says 2:05, central.

SSN721
03-04-2004, 08:24 AM
Will the Sox website have the Gameday window, with all the lineups and diagram of the diamond and the pitch by pitch thing going for free for the ST games like they have for regular games through the season?

StepsInSC
03-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Mickster
Scheduled Pitchers:

1. Danny Wright
2. Cliff Politte
3. Neal Cotts

Game time 1:55 PM CT, ESPN AM 1000 and MLB Gameday Audio.

Edit: AM 1000 stated game time of 1:55. Sox printable schedule lists time at 1:05 ????

1:05 must be arizona time, because it says 3:05 here (eastern time)

Mickster
03-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by SSN721
Will the Sox website have the Gameday window, with all the lineups and diagram of the diamond and the pitch by pitch thing going for free for the ST games like they have for regular games through the season?

I doubt it. I listened to yesterday's mets/dodgers game online and it dit not have that feature. I think that is reserved for the regular season???

rmusacch
03-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
1:05 must be arizona time, because it says 3:05 here (eastern time)

Yeah Arizona is currently one hour behind the central time zone.

SSN721
03-04-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Mickster
I doubt it. I listened to yesterday's mets/dodgers game online and it dit not have that feature. I think that is reserved for the regular season???

Rats, I cant get a radio reception in my office/work area. :(: :whiner:

SoxxoS
03-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Don't worry, SSR. Danny Wright is starting, and nobody wants to start off their White Sox watching/listening season by someone getting pounded early.

Hangar18
03-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Don't worry, SSR. Danny Wright is starting, and nobody wants to start off their White Sox watching/listening season by someone getting pounded early.


heh heh. very funny. I'll BE LISTENING! my 1st baseball
gamecast of the year....man I miss south side baseball

SEALgep
03-04-2004, 10:07 AM
CANCELED DUE TO RAIN. :whiner:

Over By There
03-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by SEALgep
CANCELED DUE TO RAIN. :whiner:

I don't see any official announcement, but it is raining in Tucson. Go figure, raining in the desert.

Mickster
03-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by SEALgep
CANCELED DUE TO RAIN. :whiner:

SEAL, where did you get your info?

benjamin
03-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Seal is right... cancelled.

SSN721
03-04-2004, 10:31 AM
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :(:

Hangar18
03-04-2004, 10:42 AM
Doggone it! I was ready to do some work in the office here,
and listen to the game.....dang it

SEALgep
03-04-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Mickster
SEAL, where did you get your info? sorry, should have posted it. ESPN 1000.

Viva Magglio
03-04-2004, 11:19 AM
There is the Weather Channel's long range forecast (http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/local/85713?lswe=85713&lwsa=WeatherLocalDriving) for Tucson. I will be at the latter half of tomorrow's game (provided my flight to Tucson arrives on time).

Mickster
03-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
There is the Weather Channel's long range forecast (http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/local/85713?lswe=85713&lwsa=WeatherLocalDriving) for Tucson. I will be at the latter half of tomorrow's game (provided my flight to Tucson arrives on time).

Ya luckey bastage... :)