PDA

View Full Version : Amazing/carlos may

mike squires
03-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Over the weekendI asked ym Dad if he could remember his first WhiteSox game or other early moments. He said he remembered being at the game May hit the 3 run homer to win it in the ninth but wish he could remember more of the details and wouldn't you know it Monday morning I see the May interview where they talk about it. I was able to go to retrosheet.org to get the info. Thanks Lip~

Baby Fisk
03-03-2004, 03:02 PM
Neat story.

I'm too young to remember any of that era, but it sounds like it was a blast while it lasted!

mike squires
03-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Unfortunatly, every time I try to listen to harry's call it bums me off the computer. My media player works any other time

Lip Man 1
03-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Part of the reason your computer goes wacky is because on that cut only, Harry is screaming so loud at the top of his lungs that it goes off the scale and distorts the audio. It's the same way on my master tape.

Sorry...we take what we can get! :smile:

Lip

HITMEN OF 77
03-03-2004, 06:01 PM
I little bit is better than none at all!

mike squires
03-03-2004, 08:38 PM
oh no Lip, this is different...something my computer is doing wrong. everytime I click on the audio it totally shuts down my computer saying Aol error. MY media player works on other things, I'll keep trying.