PDA

View Full Version : Haha. Wee Willie a ladies man

Saracen
03-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Interviewed in the 5-part Sex and Sports segment on SportsCenter. How did they choose Willie Harris of all people???

Randar68
03-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Saracen
Interviewed in the 5-part Sex and Sports segment on SportsCenter. How did they choose Willie Harris of all people???

Because his nickname back home is "Wee Willie?"

StepsInSC
Anyone watching sportscenter (its on now at 6:30 eastern time, guess in an hour chicago time). They're doing more coverage on sex and sports, and how athletes can get any woman they want.

They interviewed some football players, but then out of nowhere they cut to our own "Wee" Willie Harris. Listening to his somewhat squeaky voice talk about how there are women waiting around in hotels on them was absolutely hilarious.

Would many women recognize him and his hefty .213 career average?

edit: oops someone beat me to it

OfficerKarkovice
Willies a pimp...did you see that chew he had in his lip in the video? Hahaha...he's ready for a starting job now.

StepsInSC
03-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Yea I posted it too w/o having seen this one. I was rolling on the ground laughing listening to that.

JohnJeter
03-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Willies a pimp...

I believe it's "Willie the Pimp" if you were intent on making a Zappa reference.

Now there's a Nancy Faust idea. . .

santo=dorf
03-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JohnJeter
I believe it's "Willie the Pimp" if you were intent on making a Zappa reference.

That's hilarious! For the record, last season Willie used to come to the plate with "Like a Pimp" by David Banner.

fquaye149
03-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by santo=dorf
That's hilarious! For the record, last season Willie used to come to the plate with "Like a Pimp" by David Banner.

my respect for willie, already high, has just gone through the roof.

LIL FLIP!

Hangar18
03-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
my respect for willie, already high, has just gone through the roof.

LIL FLIP!

I dont know...saw him at SoxFestivus and he was playing the ladies bigtime. A bit disturbing considering the guy cant hit.
but he can HIT on the ladies heh heh. Oh well, maybe SouthSide Willie knows hes gonna hit .300 this year? hope so

Jerko
03-02-2004, 10:39 PM
No WONDER my ex "suddenly" wanted to start going to Sox games right after we got Willie. Never been to one in her life until then. I KNEW I couldn't trust her! Tellin me she was in the Bullpen bar until 3 am when I know damn well it closes an hour after the game ends. And if Jason Sehorn, who was on that segment too, cheats on HIS wife, he should be shot at sunrise.

StillMissOzzie
03-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by JohnJeter

Or, Willie the Wimp if you're a Stevie Ray Vaughn fan...

SMO
:gulp:

voodoochile
03-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by StillMissOzzie
Or, Willie the Wimp if you're a Stevie Ray Vaughn fan...

SMO
:gulp:

and his Cadillac coffin.

What a great tune...