PDA

View Full Version : How Long To Some Real News

Happy Felsch Fan
03-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Just wondering when some real Sox news will show up. Existing topics have been beaten to death and I am starved for some real news.

CubKilla
03-01-2004, 10:08 PM
03/04 is the first game against Arizona.

lowesox
03-01-2004, 11:03 PM
You bring up an excellent point. I'd say the last true White Sox news was the hiring of Guillen - and before that, the Everett trade. Pathetic.

guillen4life13
03-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Alomar's decision not to come back. Gordon's decision not to come back? Colon's decision not to come back? (whether they had good reason to or not)

Somehow that sounds like it had some substance... to me.

fuzzy_patters
03-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
Alomar's decision not to come back. Gordon's decision not to come back? Colon's decision not to come back? (whether they had good reason to or not)

Somehow that sounds like it had some substance... to me.

The Sox agreeing in principle to trade Magglio for Nomar only to be rebuked by the MLBPA was noteworthy as well.

doublem23
03-02-2004, 05:19 AM
You're right. Williams and Reinsdorf have given us so much to talk about this off-season.

Please. I can make up some news and we can talk about it, if you like. My sources tell me Bud Selig is secretly telling every other American League team to throw their games to the Sox, in hopes that there will be a Red Line World Series come October.

Discuss.

guillen4life13
03-02-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
You're right. Williams and Reinsdorf have given us so much to talk about this off-season.

Please. I can make up some news and we can talk about it, if you like. My sources tell me Bud Selig is secretly telling every other American League team to throw their games to the Sox, in hopes that there will be a Red Line World Series come October.

Discuss.

Now that's taking it far. Gimme a source and we can all get ploughed... until we find that the Sox are made to throw ANOTHER series.

Argh.

:D:

doublem23
03-02-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
Now that's taking it far. Gimme a source and we can all get ploughed... until we find that the Sox are made to throw ANOTHER series.

Argh.

:D:

I can't reveal my sources, since I'm still confusing a few of the voices in my head's names.

:smile: