PDA

View Full Version : Big Frank on ESPN.com MLB homepage


A.T. Money
03-01-2004, 03:41 PM
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/mlb/2004/0226/photo/a_fthomas_frt.jpg

Maybe the Sox are going to have some fun this year???

anewman35
03-01-2004, 03:57 PM
That's the best picture ever. I might just have to make it my desktop background.

Deadguy
03-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/mlb/2004/0226/photo/a_fthomas_frt.jpg

Maybe the Sox are going to have some fun this year???

Come on Frank. Lighten up and have some fun out there.

Jjav829
03-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Deadguy
Come on Frank. Lighten up and have some fun out there.

Mariotti: Frank Thomas shows us just how mean he really is as he tries to scare away the media doing their job. Word has it Frank later, pushed a child down the stairs and tripped an old lady. Meanwhile Sammy continued to put on a show for all his loyal fans.

sas1974
03-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
Meanwhile Sammy continued to put on a show for all his loyal fans.

What show? How to cork a bat? How to stick yourself in the a** w/ a needle? Or perhaps his expansive "vitamin" collection?

cheeses_h_rice
03-01-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
What show? How to cork a bat? How to stick yourself in the a** w/ a needle? Or perhaps his expansive "vitamin" collection?

It was a magic show: How to make $20,000 in cash disappear.

:)