PDA

View Full Version : the score

rcescato
03-01-2004, 03:36 PM
This morning on the score they were talking to the bears writer from the trib. They were talking about the bears could be on the opening thursday for the football season. One of the anouncers for the score was excited because he checked the flubs schedule and it was an off day for them. He said it would be great because its an off day for the cubs. The beat writer for the bears
asked what about the Sox. The anouncer said who cares it wont matter. This town is so full of this stupid cubdom that I say bring on the most disappointing baseball season in Chicago history. It sure would be sweet revenge if the Sox make the playoffs while the flubs watch on tv.
Some other idiot called the score a little later and said he predicts the Flub starting rotation to win 90 games. I guess he thinks the cubs will win 130 games this year and sweep the playoffs and world series. Let the season and their crying begin.
Rich

ericthecubfan
03-01-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm a Cubs fan and I'm wearing no underwear. Email me.

:troll

rdivaldi
03-01-2004, 04:25 PM
but, the sox will finish 2nd at best in their division

Because the AL Central is so tough?

Silly to think that anyone would think that the Sox have little chance to win the extremely weak AL Central.

while the cubs are a lock for the playoffs either by winning their division or taking the wildcard.

Getting ahead of yourself aren't you? There are no locks in baseball, except for the Yankees.