PDA

View Full Version : I drove past the Urinal today...

A.T. Money
03-01-2004, 03:19 PM
...well, actually my co-worker did. I was in the passenger seat coming back from lunch and he wanted to drive past Wrigley because he's never seen it before (he's from Arkansas). Anyway, we were at a red light at the corner of Addison and Sheffield, and I roll my window down after noticing this long line at the box office. My co-worker turns the car, and I stick my head out the window and scream:

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!

The whole line of people looked at me as we drove away. That felt good, and it was funny. It was so loud.

http://home.comcast.net/~tpabich/realnice.jpg

Real niiiiice, Clark. Really niiiiice.

ericthecubfan
03-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Have you ever seen a grown man in his underwear?

:troll

rdivaldi
03-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Typical Sox fan?

Kid, I think you're in the wrong place...

SoxFan76
03-01-2004, 04:30 PM
ericthecubfan you have just officialy made an ass out of yourself forever. Don't come to an all White Sox site saying something stupid like "typical Sox fan". That is BS. Do we really need to start ripping on Cub fans again? I don't think you want that. If a Cub fan wants to post here, good for them. Atleast don't say stupid crap like that. All he did was yell the name of his favorite baseball team, he didn't blow up a ball that really had very little impact on the outcome of the game. Go blow up Dusty Baker and Alex Gonzalez while you're at it.

Sorry, that just pissed me off.

santo=dorf
03-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by ericthecubfan

This is a "totally-biased" website. What did you expect?

Konerko05
03-01-2004, 04:35 PM
....typical sox fan....and you think cub fans celebrating the destruction of the bartman ball is pathetic....what if all the cub fans(thats way more than the sox have) come to us cellular, could tear it down with ease, use that space to build Wrigleyville II.

Huh? All he did was yell go White Sox. The team that he cheers for day in and day out. Typical White Sox fan? Fine with me I guess.

Baby Fisk
03-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Cub fans live in such a delusional fantasyland that they cannot fathom someone actually not being a fan of their cute & cuddlies. Kid: we are legion.

CHISOXFAN13
03-01-2004, 04:39 PM
....typical sox fan....and you think cub fans celebrating the destruction of the bartman ball is pathetic....what if all the cub fans(thats way more than the sox have) come to us cellular, could tear it down with ease, use that space to build Wrigleyville II.

What if they taught grammar classes to all useless Cubs fans who invade this White Sox fan website?

rdivaldi
03-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fisk
Cub fans live in such a delusional fantasyland that they cannot fathom someone actually not being a fan of their cute & cuddlies. Kid: we are legion.

I tend to agree with that. It's like you killed someone's mother if you say anything negative about the Flubs and the Urinal.

SoxFan76
03-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by CHISOXFAN13
What if they taught grammar classes to all useless Cubs fans who invade this White Sox fan website?

HA, I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't want to say it. Come to a White Sox site, rip on Sox fans, AND use poor grammar in the process. Way to make yourself seem professional.

mulvaskills
03-01-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm sore from grabbing my ankles all night for Sammy!

SoxFan76
03-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by mulvaskills
Actually, the thread that is more representative of a typical sox fan is the one celebrating Prior's Achilles tendon injury.

I just read that thread. And it's a shame. As much as I hate the Cubs, I do like Prior. He doesn't seem to be the personality that you see on a Cubs team. He seems like a real competitor. Although I don't wish injury upon anyone, it does make me happy whenever a weakness shows up in that team. With all this ridiculous crap that the Cubs are a lock to win the Series, I hope for the worst for the Cubs.

rdivaldi
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
I read the thread and I don't think anyone really wants a player to get injured. I think we all just want the Flubs to suck.

Dick Allen
03-01-2004, 05:35 PM
....typical sox fan....and you think cub fans celebrating the destruction of the bartman ball is pathetic....what if all the cub fans(thats way more than the sox have) come to us cellular, could tear it down with ease, use that space to build Wrigleyville II. Cub fans are too stupid to do anything with ease, except get drunk. As far as the Cubs having more fans, another tiresome diatribe, well I guess quality is better than quantity, isn't it?

maurice
03-01-2004, 05:58 PM
I think it would be very amusing if "all the cub fans" came to Bridgeport and started causing trouble. It happens every once in a while but never turns out very well for the cub fans. They mess up their metrosexual hair, ruin their manicure, and end up with their own blood all over their pretty Abecrombie t-shirt.

You'd better stick to pissing in sinks and drinking Old Style in Boys Town, Eric. I hear they love little punks your age.

CWSGuy406
03-01-2004, 06:08 PM

This is a WHITE SOX message boards, and you come on here and say "typical sox fan"? In the future, if you post on this board, make it something intelligent, please.

Daver
03-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by CWSGuy406
This is a WHITE SOX message boards, and you come on here and say "typical sox fan"? In the future, if you post on this board, make it something intelligent, please.

Don't hold your breath waiting for his next post.

:bandance:

PaleHoseGeorge
03-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Don't hold your breath waiting for his next post.

:bandance:

For some extra amusement, go back and re-read the four posts he did make.

:bandance: :bandance:

CWSGuy406
03-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Hahahahaha, wow, thanks for the laugh. I'll continue the trend.

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

hsnterprize
03-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money
...well, actually my co-worker did. I was in the passenger seat coming back from lunch and he wanted to drive past Wrigley because he's never seen it before (he's from Arkansas). Anyway, we were at a red light at the corner of Addison and Sheffield, and I roll my window down after noticing this long line at the box office. My co-worker turns the car, and I stick my head out the window and scream:

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!

The whole line of people looked at me as we drove away. That felt good, and it was funny. It was so loud.

http://home.comcast.net/~tpabich/realnice.jpg

Real niiiiice, Clark. Really niiiiice. While I didn't drive past the Urinal today, I did something at home that made me smile. A few weeks ago, my father in law brought a few bagfuls of baby clothing for my 2 boys...a 1-year-old and a 7-month-old. One of the garments we went through was a Cubs shirt. I was mocking that shirt since day one, but tonight, I finally got to get rid of that dustrag. My wife called me into the bedroom and asked if I wanted to destroy the shirt before she threw it away. I tore that thing in two with pleasure. She laughed, and it's now in the trash.

Like A. T. Money says....GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My toddler's birthday is in late-April...and I want to get him his first White Sox outfit. Any suggestions as to where I can find an inexpensive cap and jacket for a soon-to-be 2-year-old? I know about Grandstand, but I need other options. Money's tight.

Daver
03-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by hsnterprize

P.S. My toddler's birthday is in late-April...and I want to get him his first White Sox outfit. Any suggestions as to where I can find an inexpensive cap and jacket for a soon-to-be 2-year-old? I know about Grandstand, but I need other options. Money's tight.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Not sure if this is what you are interested in,but worth a try. (http://www.cafeshops.com/flyingsock)

Irishsox1
03-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Maybe Lee Elia was right, "Eighty-five percent of the f*ckin' world is working. The other fifteen percent come out here."

The Sox fan is on his lunch break and the Cub fans waiting in line, not at work at all. What a shocker!!

maurice
03-02-2004, 02:45 PM
I've found that department stores often have good Sox merchandise for much less money than sports stores, though their stock varies widely by season. I've bought some pretty nice Sox stuff for kids at Target and Sears.