PDA

View Full Version : Nice Photo PHG!

Jerry_Manuel
07-24-2001, 10:38 AM
http://www.enteract.com/~bc//sox/soximages/LN/Bova.jpg

I think this picture was taken after Alan Embree came in either that or after Royce Clayton got a hit. Or hell maybe Bob Howry gave you a heart attack. If you don't want this picture here feel free to take it down. All we need now is a photo of Far West after Howry comes in.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-24-2001, 11:04 AM
That was last Friday night while Rocky Biddle was getting bombed by Boston. I think I'm busy checking the Astros score on the rightfield scoreboard.

From the picture it's not too obvious the Sox are getting killed, is it? Or that I've been drinking? The two are related, you know.

:)

Jerry_Manuel
07-24-2001, 11:16 AM
That was last Friday night while Rocky Biddle was getting bombed by Boston. I think I'm busy checking the Astros score on the rightfield scoreboard. From the picture it's not too obvious the Sox are getting killed, is it? Or that I've been drinking? The two are related, you know.

Well I am not old enough to drink but if I had to watch that game in person I would have had to drink something. Especially if that putz Embree came in.

Fisk Fan
07-24-2001, 04:49 PM
I figured you to be about 50+ years old. The photo does not indicate that. You look about 30.