PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Sports Bar?

ukigdog
02-29-2004, 10:36 AM
Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks

whitesoxwilkes
02-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by ukigdog
Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks

Free to sit in the bar proper as well as the "lower deck" in RF behind the mesh fence. The "Best Seat In The House" out in the open will cost you an extra $10..and be sure and get there early.

Beers are anywhere between $4-6 depending on what kind they are. I usually opt for the $5 22 oz Lite bomber.

ewokpelts
02-29-2004, 12:05 PM

Thanks

free to get in....if you plan on only being in there for the game...buy udr tix..as for patio games....they are a group program...if you want to go to a patio party i'm hosting...pm me
Gene

LuvSox
02-29-2004, 12:46 PM
The BPSB is usually loaded with babes. If this were the Cubbies park, all the camera shots of girls would be here.

Brian26
02-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Beers are anywhere between $4-6 depending on what kind they are. I usually opt for the $5 22 oz Lite bomber.

The ONLY problem with the place (and I say this because I really love the place and the concept), is that the service is usually terrible. Especially after the game, it seems like they have only 3 or 4 waitresses working the floor. The line at the bar is usually 5 or 6 deep. It just takes forever to get any sort of beverages. On Friday nights with Wills in the house, forget about it. It might take 30 minutes to get a drink. Hopefully they work on getting more help this year.

TornLabrum
02-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
The ONLY problem with the place (and I say this because I really love the place and the concept), is that the service is usually terrible. Especially after the game, it seems like they have only 3 or 4 waitresses working the floor. The line at the bar is usually 5 or 6 deep. It just takes forever to get any sort of beverages. On Friday nights with Wills in the house, forget about it. It might take 30 minutes to get a drink. Hopefully they work on getting more help this year.

With season ticket sales down, they'll probably be cutting back on the help.

ChiSoxBobette
03-01-2004, 06:38 AM

Thanks
It does'nt cost anything to get in its extra to sit in the area above the sportsbar outside I think its 10.00 extra but you have to get there early some games because that area fills up fast. I'm not sure how much the beer is thier now