PDA

View Full Version : Sunday on NBC 5...live Ozzie interview.....

Medford Bobby
02-28-2004, 11:26 PM
That's 10:30 (8:30 for us west coaster's) Chicago time on their Sunday Sports extra show....live Ozzie from Tucson........I can already feel that desert heat up here in Oregon!!!

:gulp: :ozzie "Hey Big Frank and I stopped at a Chuy's here in Tucson and I bought the first pitcher :gulp:.....hey were all cooool!"

Hangar18
03-01-2004, 12:09 AM
I watched it, and all it was was Mark Schanowski asking questions of some other anchor guy there (forgot his name, the blk guy). HOWEVER, Whoever he is, that JACKASS ALSO got Flim-Flammed himself. He looks at the camera, smiling ear-to-ear, and said ...

"Dustys a guy, who earlier this week, caused a lot of controversy Simply by just saying 'He Didnt Know Anything'. I mean cmon folks, Dustys not going to get himself involved in that issue anymore (chuckles for the camera) Theres a lot more IMPORTANT things we want to know about the cubs and their quest for a world series than questions about steroids, what does he know, and who is doing them".

My jaw just DROPPED. This Dude is completely CLUELESS and BIASED and also completely ingnored the story also. THE CHICAGO MEDIA IS GIVING DUSTY A PASS.
Unbelievable

Hangar18
03-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I watched it, and all it was was Mark Schanowski asking questions of some other anchor guy there (forgot his name, the blk guy). HOWEVER, Whoever he is, that JACKASS ALSO got Flim-Flammed himself. He looks at the camera, smiling ear-to-ear, and said ...

"Dustys a guy, who earlier this week, caused a lot of controversy Simply by just saying 'He Didnt Know Anything'. I mean cmon folks, Dustys not going to get himself involved in that issue anymore (chuckles for the camera) Theres a lot more IMPORTANT things we want to know about the cubs and their quest for a world series than questions about steroids, what does he know, and who is doing them".

My jaw just DROPPED. This Dude is completely CLUELESS and BIASED and also completely ingnored the story also. THE CHICAGO MEDIA IS GIVING DUSTY A PASS.
Unbelievable

Did anyone Else just see this Blatant form of Media Ass Kissing?
UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS TOWN

ChiSox14305635
03-01-2004, 01:01 AM
The sportscaster you're talking about is Ryan Baker. And after he interviewed Dusty last week, I knew he wasn't gonna badmouth him.

Medford Bobby
03-01-2004, 11:47 AM
FOX 32 had some live Ozzie and it was pretty good interview...and I was surprised that WGN spent a half hour on Spring Training news....both Sox and Cup news......wow...I'm rev-ed up :gulp:

sas1974
03-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
"Theres a lot more IMPORTANT things we want to know about the cubs and their quest for a world series than questions about steroids, what does he know, and who is doing them".

More important things than steroids? There are not too many issues bigger than this in all of baseball. It threatens to destory the integrity of a game that is nothing without its history. But no, let's talk more about Sosa's personal assistant as opposed to his abnormally large skull.