PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Geek Stuff

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 03:02 PM
It is not your imagination. Our site is intermittently running very slow. Some nimrod has the Network Operations Center where our server resides under a Denial Of Service attack. The techs at the NOC are brawling with him right now.

voodoochile
09-08-2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
It is not your imagination. Our site is intermittently running very slow. Some nimrod has the Network Operations Center where our server resides under a Denial Of Service attack. The techs at the NOC are brawling with him right now.

Get a location and locate Daver... Stupid techy brought a server to a gun fight...

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Get a location and locate Daver... Stupid techy brought a server to a gun fight...

Believe me, I would love to send Daver over to this idiots house. He is messing up thousands of web sites. What a loser.

cheeses_h_rice
09-08-2001, 03:12 PM
:knue

Hey, who are you calling a loser?

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
:knue

Hey, who are you calling a loser?

LOL!! Give it a rest Knue-man. You don't have the technical smarts to pull this one off.

delben91
09-08-2001, 03:17 PM
Got to love those hackers.

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 03:45 PM
They have neutralized the little bastard. Now they are trying to track him down for prosecution. I hope they get the bastard.

:sopranos

You want we should talk to da punk?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2001, 03:52 PM
They have neutralized the little bastard. Now they are trying to track him down for prosecution. I hope they get the bastard.

"Neutralized", LOL!!! I love it when geeks talk tough. The little bastard better hope the authorities get to him before Daver does!

LongDistanceFan
09-08-2001, 05:25 PM

:sopranos

You want we should talk to da punk?

Find him, don't prosecute and then send daver to deliver a msg to him in the middle of the night.

ode to veeck
09-08-2001, 05:53 PM
the only problem I've had with WSI the last 24 hours is trying to read through tears of laughter on choice stuff