PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bartman

Big Swo
02-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Steve Bartman is my hero. They should erect a statue of this guy outside Comiskey like the Jordan Statue outside the UC. After seeing that whole ball fiasco unfold yesterday on national TV, I was embarassed for our city and my hatred of Flub fans has been elevated to an all new high. The Flubs WILL fall on thier faces this year. Who are they going to blame then? The goat? Will they say "We never should have blown up that ball"? Or will they find something new to blame it on? The Flub fans ruined this poor kids life over an event that had nothing to do with them BLOWING game 6. Why does nobody ever talk about Gonzalez booting that ground ball that most likely would have got them out of the inning with a DP. At the very least it would have got them back the out that they say poor Bartman took away from them. Then what about game 7? What happened there? Was that Bartmans fault too. The Flubs are LOSERS and CHOKERS and thier fans know it. Just go out there and see the fans half of which are talking about when they think the Flubs will blow the game and the other half are talking on cell phones or reading. (YES READING. I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes). And this was at St Louis game!

BARTMAN FOR PRESIDENT!

Irishsox1
02-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Don't forget game 5, when the flubbies only had 2 hits. But game 6 showed how bad the majority of the fans are. The worst is when I go out of town and I have to expalin the actions of Bartman and the Cubs fans. Then I have to explain to people that the White Sox exist, which is also painful.

southsidegirl
02-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey, welcome aboard!

WSox8404
02-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Bartman is my hero. So much so that I am trying to get a few of my buddies to go with me to a Cubs game this year dressed in a Cubs hat, glasses, and headphones on. The only thing is that we will all have Sox jerseys on also. If anyone is interested in doing this just let me know. I seriously want to do this.

southsidegirl
02-27-2004, 04:01 PM
I would rather go to a game at the Cell for my own pleasure than to go to Wrigley annoy Cub fans just for a laugh........unless of coarse the Sox were playing the Cubs.....

MarkPloch
02-27-2004, 04:07 PM
Please join my crusade.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29371

WSox8404
02-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MarkPloch
Please join my crusade.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29371

I'm with you buddy. Just try to get more people in on it and then we can make some plans. Are you talking about going to Wrigley to do it though? Or the Cell?

MarkPloch
02-28-2004, 12:01 PM
The Cell.
If it was done at Wrigley it might be hard to tell who were the real or fake Bartmans.

WSox8404
02-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Well then lets do it my man. How shall we exchange info?