PDA

View Full Version : Belive!

RedPinStripes
02-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Low on clean cloths so i pulled out the Sox T-shirt with the Sox logo and above it says "Belive". LOL! I wondered what to belive in all day long.

Daver
02-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Try hitting the laundromat you lazy slob.

:)

RedPinStripes
02-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Try hitting the laundromat you lazy slob.

My girlfriend skipped my laundry this week. I'm still trying to figure out what i did wrong last week. :D:

Brian26
02-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Low on clean cloths so i pulled out the Sox T-shirt with the Sox logo and above it says "Belive". LOL! I wondered what to belive in all day long.

The shirt has the actual misspelling too?

Fisk72
02-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Brian26

I believe Valentine took all of the E's from the tshirts with him down to Arizona...

Brian26
02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Fisk72
I believe Valentine took all of the E's from the tshirts with him down to Arizona...

Haha! :D:

But he's the heart and soul of the clubhouse!

Jerko
02-26-2004, 09:22 AM
My girlfriend skipped my laundry this week. I'm still trying to figure out what i did wrong last week. :D:

You made her do the laundry, that's what you did wrong!

34 Inch Stick
02-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Maybe your clothes had the stank of another woman on them.

Believe that Scott Schowenwiess is in the bullpen for any team that hopes to compete.

CubKilla
02-26-2004, 12:24 PM

The washing machine is kryptonite to Maury. He came over to my place for the SuperBowl and had to stop on his way down to buy a new pair of pants to wear out to the bar since he had no clean pants to wear at home. Nevermind the fact that he was at home all day with Guido the day before :)

RedPinStripes
02-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Brian26

Maybe i should look at the shirt when typing. I didnt notice it untill i read your post. I never give a **** about spelling. I'm bad at it, and everyone knows it. :D:

RedPinStripes
02-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
The washing machine is kryptonite to Maury. He came over to my place for the SuperBowl and had to stop on his way down to buy a new pair of pants to wear out to the bar since he had no clean pants to wear at home. Nevermind the fact that he was at home all day with Guido the day before :)

No, you're wrong. all i had was work pants clean, and they look like work pants. (********)