PDA

View Full Version : Hey CLR.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-08-2001, 02:32 AM
Are my eyes failing me or did you pick someone other than Singleton as yout PTC?

CLR01
09-08-2001, 02:34 AM
No my friend, your vision is just fine. I did pick...<gulp>..Jose Valentin as my PTC for tomorrow. I even picked the terminator as my PTC yesterday.

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
No my friend, your vision is just fine. I did pick...<gulp>..Jose Valentin as my PTC for tomorrow. I even picked the terminator as my PTC yesterday.

Being and intelligent guy, I'm sure you'll only be picking The Choce from now on. Nobody else can possibly win. The hell with Soxheads and his unnamed "starting pitchers".

CLR01
09-08-2001, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

Being and intelligent guy, I'm sure you'll only be picking The Choce from now on. Nobody else can possibly win. The hell with Soxheads and his unnamed "starting pitchers".

Ofcourse, it would be stupid to go with anyone else. Hey ya know maybe you should delete this thread so that only the select few who are on this late know the secret of the PTC contest. We don't want soxheads taking royce now do we.

BTW, you think you could hook me up with doublems second choice tag under the WSI staff tag?? Or maybe stick it in my sig?

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-08-2001, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Hey ya know maybe you should delete this thread so that only the select few who are on this late know the secret of thePTC contest.

You can't delete my thread!! I'm only 6 away from reaching personality status around here!!!

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

You can't delete my thread!! I'm only 6 away from reaching personality status around here!!!

Don't worry, Nuke. Just ask idseer and kilroy. This team is all about The Choice. He is all that matters. You put The Choice in your thread and I can't even move in to the Parking Lot if you get off topic. This is The Choice Interactive now. We have been misguided in the past to think other players mattered.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2001, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Don't worry, Nuke. Just ask idseer and kilroy. This team is all about The Choice. He is all that matters. You put The Choice in your thread and I can't even move in to the Parking Lot if you get off topic. This is The Choice Interactive now. We have been mishuided in the past to think other players mattered.

We all are believers now!