PDA

View Full Version : Warrant issued for Cub player

hose
02-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Track this bum down .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/baseball/mlb/02/25/bc.bbm.player.ospreyabu.ap/index.html

fquaye149
02-25-2004, 05:16 PM
say what you want to about this guy and the cubs' organization, but "Ryu" is a sweet name.

"you must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance"

Foulke You
02-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
say what you want to about this guy and the cubs' organization, but "Ryu" is a sweet name.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! He has fused Shotokan karate and the teachings of Sheng Long with pitching a baseball! Perhaps he shouts "Ha-Do-Ken" when he throws his fastball? :D:

Hangar18
02-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Nice. So let me get this straight. They have a Bigot and Unprofessional Manager that got Personal and Vindictive with a local reporter (still not getting reprimanded by his team), A player that abused steroids and Cheated before Live TV, An animal Killer, another guy that Blatantly and Violently Maimed another player ending his career. THank goodness these
guys werent White SOx Players.....the Media wouldve Run them OUt of town already. Notice how Kiley today DIDNT rip on Dusty for his comment. His story was in the 3rd person, mentioning how the Media was aghast by his comment (and not Kiley himself. that guy is YELLOW)

kittle42
02-25-2004, 05:50 PM

I thought it was "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."

hose
02-25-2004, 05:56 PM

Ryu killed Ozzy, nothing sweet about that.

hose
02-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Nice. So let me get this straight. They have a Bigot and Unprofessional Manager that got Personal and Vindictive with a local reporter (still not getting reprimanded by his team), A player that abused steroids and Cheated before Live TV, An animal Killer, another guy that Blatantly and Violently Maimed another player ending his career. THank goodness these
guys werent White SOx Players.....the Media wouldve Run them OUt of town already. Notice how Kiley today DIDNT rip on Dusty for his comment. His story was in the 3rd person, mentioning how the Media was aghast by his comment (and not Kiley himself. that guy is YELLOW)

Hangar if it was up to me I would hire Daver and his dogs to track this bum down.

Randar68
02-26-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by hose
Hangar if it was up to me I would hire Daver and his dogs to track this bum down.

Seriously, though. If they put me up, I'll quit my job and move to Key West to do Community Service.

SSN721
02-26-2004, 05:56 AM

Perhaps its Ryu of Ninja Gaidan fame? Maybe his community service should finally be ending the evil rein of Joachim. :D: