PDA

View Full Version : Oh my holy god!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-08-2001, 01:57 AM
I never knew Royce the choice was such a great player!!! After looking at his career stats in the Sox-o-Gram I have seen the error of my ways & I invite every Royce basher on this message board to join me..... NUKE_CLEVELAND.....Head Royce basher this season...... in a mass leap off the Sears Tower.

FarWestChicago
09-08-2001, 02:00 AM
It's OK, Nuke. I also didn't know about his historical accomplishments. You live and you learn. We have seen the light.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-08-2001, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
It's OK, Nuke. I also didn't know about his historical accomplishments. You live and you learn. We have seen the light.

You don't understand the gravity of this situation do you?? We have all trashed, insulted & gravely offended a sports legend!! We need to atone in blood for our sins!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2001, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
You don't understand the gravity of this situation do you?? We have all trashed, insulted & gravely offended a sports legend!! We need to atone in blood for our sins!

I agree we all must atone.

The next batch of fries will be cooked in special "Choice Kool-Aid". It will be our ultimate act of loyalty to The Greatest Sox Shortstop of All-Time.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-08-2001, 02:11 AM
Can I get a drink for 99 cents with a large order?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2001, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Can I get a drink for 99 cents with a large order?

You are required by law to biggie size your order!!!

"Eat it, Sox Fans!"
:hitless