PDA

View Full Version : More Sosa "guilt by association" that most forgot about

SoxxoS
02-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Let's please not forget this story about good friend Manny Alexander and his steroid possession. (http://www.cnn.com/2000/LOCAL/northeast/07/25/boh.alexander.steroids/)

In addition to the massive head growth and about 55 pounds of solid muscle Sosa put on, this is just a bit of "guilt by association" evidence that has possible ties to Sosa. From what I read, Alexander and Sosa were very, very close friends.

This wouldn't convict him in a court of law, but just another bit of evidence.

Kittle
02-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Unfortunately, Shammy will probably never be caught, as it looks like he stopped juicing last year.

Too bad MLB didn't implement steroid testing in the mid '90s.

Maximo
02-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Kittle
Unfortunately, Shammy will probably never be caught, as it looks like he stopped juicing last year.

Too bad MLB didn't implement steroid testing in the mid '90s.

I'll just settle for an (*) next to his career stats when he's listed in the archives book.

On second thought....better than an (*)....how about a picture of a cork screw........or that symbol that designates a pharmacy?

WSox8404
02-25-2004, 11:44 PM
How about besides the * by his name how about a badly beaten woman. I mean all the kids love Sammy, but everyone was so quick to forget that he used to beat his wife. Home runs make everyone forget about everything.