PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Ticket Plans Compared To Sox

whitesoxwilkes
02-23-2004, 08:21 PM
As a result of buying some tickets to a game at Comerica last year, I now get all the Tigers' mass mailings. I got their season ticket prospectus today, kinda interesting to see what they offer:

Their split plans are all for 21 games. You can pick a mix of weeknight games (about 1/2 of which are afternoons), or all Fridays, all Saturdays or all Sundays.

Infield box packages (like our LD boxes) are 609, while OF boxes (like LD reserved) are 504 for the 21 games, which I think is a little lower on a per-game basis than us.

Their version of the Sox Nine is the Pepsi six-pack..six games plus a food voucher will run you $168 for the outfield boxes...they don't offer it for the better seats, but guarantee the same location for all games...does the Sox Nine do this?

All ticket holders also get to take live BP on the field, a merchandise discount and 25 free passes to their Tiger Club, which is similar to our Stadium Club.

Brian26
02-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
All ticket holders also get to take live BP on the field, a merchandise discount and 25 free passes to their Tiger Club, which is similar to our Stadium Club.

Why do I have a feeling that a few of the fans taking bp might be good enough to actually make the Tigers 25-man roster?

StillMissOzzie
02-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes

Their version of the Sox Nine is the Pepsi six-pack..six games plus a food voucher will run you $168 for the outfield boxes...they don't offer it for the better seats, but guarantee the same location for all games...does the Sox Nine do this?

Wilkes-I get the same kind of stuff from the Rockies because I went to one game there last year.

Six-pack in Detroit - can you say "Road trips"?

Doubt it has changed for the Nine, but the Seven did NOT put you in the same seats all the time, either.

SMO
:gulp:

ewokpelts
02-24-2004, 04:23 AM
All tiger partial plans include opening day(that's the one game that's they say tough luck if it aint in ur regular seats)....thier bleachers only cost 8 bucks...andyou get pizza and a pepsi with it!
Gene

gosox41
02-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
All tiger partial plans include opening day(that's the one game that's they say tough luck if it aint in ur regular seats)....thier bleachers only cost 8 bucks...andyou get pizza and a pepsi with it!
Gene

Don't forget you also get to see a team that won 43 games last season.

Bob

thepaulbowski
02-24-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by gosox41
Don't forget you also get to see a team that won 43 games last season.

Bob

And you get to see beautiful downtown Detroit.

Brian26
02-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
And you get to see beautiful downtown Detroit.

I read that their redevelopment plans are so behind schedule that they're going to be embarrassed by the time the All-Star game happens in 2005.

Brian26
02-24-2004, 11:48 AM
Crazy question...

Has anyone ever taken the train to Detroit? It's a bit long for a drive, but a bit too short for a flight (for the amount of trouble you have to go through). Wonder if Amtrak has any runs into Detroit on Fridays and returns on Sundays? Could be an easy way to go to a series up there.