PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me who's on the 40 man?

habibharu
02-22-2004, 03:05 PM
or a link. thanx!

MRKARNO
02-22-2004, 03:08 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/team/cws_team_40manroster.jsp

WinningUgly!
02-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by habibharu
or a link. thanx!

Sure (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/team/cws_team_40manroster.jsp).

WinningUgly!
02-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/team/cws_team_40manroster.jsp

Damn, yer quick! :)

MRKARNO
02-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Damn, yer quick!

I only beat ya by a few seconds. :)

soltrain21
02-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Why isn't Jeremy Reed on the roster?

Daver
02-22-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by soltrain21
Why isn't Jeremy Reed on the roster?

Because he doesn't need to be.

He still has all three of his option years as well as three years before he can become a minor league FA.

Huisj
02-22-2004, 04:34 PM
I think it's interesting that the site lists felix diaz as the 5th starter already, and rauch and wright as the backups for that spot. i know it means nothing and that they are just filling out the chart, but it's still kind of interesting for some reason.

MRKARNO
02-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Huisj
I think it's interesting that the site lists felix diaz as the 5th starter already, and rauch and wright as the backups for that spot. i know it means nothing and that they are just filling out the chart, but it's still kind of interesting for some reason.

It seems as if the 5th spot is even more wide open this year than last year. Last year, everyone was complaining because Loaiza was the man the beat that Rauch would have to compete agaisnt. I dont think we're going to be able to narrow the huge list down until mid march.

List of possibilities:

Cotts
Rauch
Diaz
Grilli
Wright
Ginter
Pacheco

any more?

DSpivack
02-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
It seems as if the 5th spot is even more wide open this year than last year. Last year, everyone was complaining because Loaiza was the man the beat that Rauch would have to compete agaisnt. I dont think we're going to be able to narrow the huge list down until mid march.

So this means Schoenweis is shoe-in as 4th starter?

That's scary.

MRKARNO
02-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by DSpivack
So this means Schoenweis is shoe-in as 4th starter?

That's scary.

Let's all give him a chance to prove himself. I think he can post a 4-4.5 ERA with about 12-15 wins and that would go a long way for us winning the central

Huisj
02-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Huisj

oops, i forgot to mention that that was listed on the depth chart page.