PDA

View Full Version : New Patio Info

ewokpelts
02-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Fully updated! Kids' Prices too!

Hey all.

Here's the fully updated Yankee patio info.

Tuesday 4/20/04

Vs. Yankees

$40 per adult ($11.00 bleacher ticket and food/beer package)
$30 per kid(under 14, but we may be able to sneak under 21s in at that price) ($11.00 bleacher ticket and cost of food/soda)

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. You can send it to this address : soxfan80@aol.com

If you want openig Day tickets, they are in section 544, rows 3-5. $12.00 a ticket, plus an extra buck to cover shipping. I need this money ASAP. PM me with any questions or comments.
Gene

SEALgep
02-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Is that all you can eat and drink, or how does that work?

TornLabrum
02-21-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
Is that all you can eat and drink, or how does that work?

Yes. It's a buffet line.

SEALgep
02-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Yes. It's a buffet line. That's pretty sweet, it would be kind of nice to get everyone together and meet face to face. I'm not sure I want to be in punching distance for some of the people here. Lol. Ya, if you set something like that up, I would be definitely be interested. :gulp:

DrCrawdad
02-21-2004, 05:08 PM
That's pretty sweet, it would be kind of nice to get everyone together and meet face to face. I'm not sure I want to be in punching distance for some of the people here. Lol. Ya, if you set something like that up, I would be definitely be interested. :gulp:

:D: Good one!

TornLabrum
02-21-2004, 06:03 PM
That's pretty sweet, it would be kind of nice to get everyone together and meet face to face. I'm not sure I want to be in punching distance for some of the people here. Lol. Ya, if you set something like that up, I would be definitely be interested. :gulp:

From experience I can tell you that no matter how much anybody disagrees on message boards, we all share the common bond of being White Sox fans. I've been to several get togethers, and no matter what our thoughts, it's always cool to meet fellow fans and be able to put a face with a name.

Even PHG, who can be as opinionated as anyone here, is a great guy, and I don't just say that because I'm married to his cousin.

DrCrawdad
02-21-2004, 07:39 PM
...Even PHG...is a great guy, and I don't just say that because I'm married to his cousin.

Torn, you and PHG are brothers, right? (Just so that we Sox fans live down to our reputation as "gutter folk.")

:)

Hangar18
02-21-2004, 08:13 PM
Good Job Ewok....Count me in

hose
02-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey all.

Here's the fully updated patio info.

Tuesday 4/21/04

Vs. Yankees

$40 per adult (Kids prices are a bit cheeper, but dont have confirmed price yet) Includes an $11 bleacher ticket, as well as cost of food/beer.

PM me if interested. I'll be posting payment info in this thread. Most likely PAYPAL.
Gene

I'm in.

Gene you might want to check your dates.
4/21/04 is a 7:05 WEDNESDAY game not Tuesday.

TornLabrum
02-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Torn, you and PHG are brothers, right? (Just so that we Sox fans live down to our reputation as "gutter folk.")

:)

That reminds me of a question someone asked me when I was in Tennessee: "If you divorce your wife, is she still your sister?"

PaleHoseGeorge
02-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Well Jeez, Crawdad, can't you see the family resemblence? :smile:

:R&R

DrCrawdad
02-22-2004, 08:59 AM
That reminds me of a question someone asked me when I was in Tennessee: "If you divorce your wife, is she still your sister?"

Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Well Jeez, Crawdad, can't you see the family resemblence? :smile:

:R&R

:D:

I love my fellow "gutter folk" Sox fans!

http://d21c.com/bobinil/tv-guide/hee-haw.jpg

ewokpelts
02-23-2004, 12:32 PM
first post has updated date and payment info
Gene

ewokpelts
02-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Fully updated!

Hey all.

Here's the fully updated patio info.

Tuesday 4/20/04

Vs. Yankees

$40 per adult (Kids prices are a bit cheeper, but dont have confirmed price yet) Includes an $11 bleacher ticket, as well as cost of food/beer.

PM me if interested. Include your email address. I'll send you an invoice via paypal.
Gene

Ok. I need money starting next friday, March 5th. If you already PMed me, no need to do so again. I'll send you a paypal invoice. Anyone else interested, PM me with your email addy. You too will get an invoice. It's 40 a head, less for kids.
Gene

ewokpelts
03-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Now fully updated. I have kids' prices computed too!
Gene

Hangar18
03-05-2004, 03:15 PM
From experience I can tell you that no matter how much anybody disagrees on message boards, we all share the common bond of being White Sox fans. I've been to several get togethers, and no matter what our thoughts, it's always cool to meet fellow fans and be able to put a face with a name.

Agreed. No matter the opinion, Sox Fans are "people of the book" and will Always be Treated Favourably

minastirith67
03-12-2004, 12:17 AM
ewokpelts,
I PMed you and you didn't respond.

ewokpelts
03-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by minastirith67
ewokpelts,
I PMed you and you didn't respond.

Sorry if i didnt. I'm waiting on seat info from my rep. I made the order, but i'm not confirmed.
Gene

npdempse
03-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Sorry if i didnt. I'm waiting on seat info from my rep. I made the order, but i'm not confirmed.
Gene

Are you getting the new Season Ticket holder deal? I just got an email today that they're doing $28 base price for season ticket holders in April & May.

JohnBasedowYoda
03-22-2004, 11:18 AM
I heard they're gonna add a deck above the right field area...something like they have in texas (for the 2005 season). Is this true?

ewokpelts
03-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
I heard they're gonna add a deck above the right field area...something like they have in texas (for the 2005 season). Is this true?

Next Year. It's supposed to be a "home run porch". But patio parties are held next to the Bullpen Bar.
Gene

ewokpelts
04-07-2004, 01:22 PM
New info posted on first page.
Gene

Rocky Soprano
04-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Gene,

I have sent payment. Let me know if you received it. Thanks.

thecell
04-08-2004, 10:27 AM
HOw many people are confirmed?

ewokpelts
04-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by thecell
HOw many people are confirmed?

I have 30 avaialble...they're going fast just through my coworkers and friends...if you want in...send payment asap...
Gene

ewokpelts
04-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Fully updated! Kids' Prices too!

Hey all.

Here's the fully updated Yankee patio info.

Tuesday 4/20/04

Vs. Yankees

$40 per adult ($11.00 bleacher ticket and food/beer package)
$30 per kid(under 14, but we may be able to sneak under 21s in at that price) ($11.00 bleacher ticket and cost of food/soda)

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. You can send it to this address : soxfan80@aol.com

If you want openig Day tickets, they are in section 544, rows 3-5. $12.00 a ticket, plus an extra buck to cover shipping. I need this money ASAP. PM me with any questions or comments.
Gene

Hey all, I NEED the Patio money by Tuesday. Paypal payments can be accepted at : soxfan80@aol.com
Gene

Rocky Soprano
04-14-2004, 11:44 AM
Gene,

I have sent payment for 6 tickets.

Thanks for the awesome seats for yesterday!

hose
04-17-2004, 07:42 AM
Gene I need a response from you on my ticket.

ewokpelts
04-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by hose
Gene I need a response from you on my ticket.
ur all good....
Gene

DrCrawdad
04-18-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm looking for one ticket for the Patio Package, is one available?

Originally I intended to go but then I got a job with a varied schedule. Now I know that I have off on Tuesday. So if I can get in with you guys I'd be thrilled.

Hangar18
04-18-2004, 07:51 PM

Originally I intended to go but then I got a job with a varied schedule. Now I know that I have off on Tuesday. So if I can get in with you guys I'd be thrilled.

Ewok, Im definitely in man, and I Know my cousin would like to go also, I will confirm him with you Tomorrow. Dr Cradwad, i'll see ya Tuesday too :)

DrCrawdad
04-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Ewok, Im definitely in man, and I Know my cousin would like to go also, I will confirm him with you Tomorrow. Dr Cradwad, i'll see ya Tuesday too :)

I'll see you, if I can buy a patio party ticket.

Rocky Soprano
04-19-2004, 09:34 AM
I'll be there with my brother and 4 friends. See you guys there.

ewokpelts
04-19-2004, 12:50 PM
i may not have en uff tix...i'm working on my final seating numbers now
Gene

hose
04-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Are you going to leave my ticket at will call , what are the plans?

hose
04-20-2004, 10:48 AM

Hey Crawdad congrats on the job!

If you are going to the game let me know where you will be sitting.

I think I have a patio ticket with Ewopelts haven't heard much from him about the arrangements.

Looks like I'll be in the walk up crowd.

steff
04-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey guys.. If you are able to, we'll be in the BPB before the game, pop in and say hi. If not, I think Mikster and myself are going to walk over to see you guys..

Pray for the rain to stay away...

ewokpelts
04-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Hose,
Your ticket will be in Will-Call. As for the good doctor, I gotta vcall hangar and see if he needs 1 or 2 tix. If he needs one, You're in. Steff, We are in the legendary(at least in my warped mind) section 164. Parts of rows 2-4, and Rocky Soprano will be up in 163 row 15, but is more than welcome to come down and hang out.
Gene

steff
04-20-2004, 01:46 PM
I'll call Henry when we get there - although I bet you $500 he's late :D:

Hopefully it stays dry. If not.. we'll save you guys spots in the bar. :gulp:

Rocky Soprano
04-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Im really excited about hanging out in the Patio today. See all of you at the game.

hose
04-20-2004, 01:57 PM
WooHoo!!!

What time does the bull pen bar open?

ewokpelts
04-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by steff
I'll call Henry when we get there - although I bet you $500 he's late :D:

Hopefully it stays dry. If not.. we'll save you guys spots in the bar. :gulp:

Henry Late? That's an understatement. At least it's poncho night.
Gene

steff
04-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Henry Late? That's an understatement. At least it's poncho night.
Gene

Oh.. you're track record isn't so good either mister.. :D:

ewokpelts
04-21-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by steff
Oh.. you're track record isn't so good either mister.. :D:

I'm like Konerko....slow start....I'm only 0 for 1. Henry's 0 for 3 just when we exchange tix.
Gene