PDA

View Full Version : Chicago TV MediaWatch 2/20/2004

Viva Magglio
02-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Wow! All of the Big 3 stations had their reporters LIVE in Tucson today! And not a word was mentioned of the Cubs in any of the 6:00 newscasts! I thought the Cubs would arrange for the Arizona National Guard to surround Pima County so that no Chicago media member could enter and cover the White Sox.

SoxxoS
02-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Wow! All of the Big 3 stations had their reporters LIVE in Tucson today! And not a word was mentioned of the Cubs in any of the 6:00 newscasts! I thought the Cubs would arrange for the Arizona National Guard to surround Pima County so that no Chicago media member could enter and cover the White Sox.

You mean, not a word was mentioned about the White Sox?

Lip Man 1
02-20-2004, 11:54 PM
It's the novelty of Ozzie.

Lip

rcescato
02-21-2004, 12:45 AM
I find this interesting. You think we have it bad. I have been
watching the sportsdesk the last few days. Its a show on
Fox Sports for New York. All the Mets coaches and GM
have been talking about is how caught up all you media people are on Arod and don't give us a chance. Sorry we are not the Yankees but we have a good team here. The GM i believe was saying how beautiful a man Arod is but we are happy for him. We only care about are own division and we think we can win it.
So we are actually not the only ones that feel betrayed by our
media and town. I just wish our media was just denounce us and leave us alone. But if the Sox ever won a World Series,
they sure better not be around and our teams name should change to the Southside White Sox and not let this city celebrate.
Especially since they are never behind us.
Rich