PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Journalistic Irresponsibility from Mike Kiley

Hangar18
02-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Mike Kiley, Wildly Weaves across the lines like a Drunk Driver on the Dan Ryan Expy, that separate Beat Writer from Columnist, from Reporter to obvious Cub Fan,
to eventually being simply a Cub Propoganda Mouthpiece,
this guys is a Piece of Journalistic Trash. He would be an excellent candidate working for Government/State run newspapers. witness this feeble attempt at journalistic integrity.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/cubs/cst-spt-kiley19.html

What is scary, is that cub fans will now thank the "rooftop" owners for allowing them to acquire Maddux, and believe it
to be truth. this guys horrible

ChiWhiteSox1337
02-20-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm sure the rooftop money is the real reason why they were able to sign maddux. The cubs screw the rooftop owners just like they do with the fans and the scalped tickets. Atleast the Cubs know how to work on PR. Something the Sox could use.

Hangar18
02-21-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
I'm sure the rooftop money is the real reason why they were able to sign maddux. The cubs screw the rooftop owners just like they do with the fans and the scalped tickets. Atleast the Cubs know how to work on PR. Something the Sox could use.

ChiWhiteSox........this is an EXCELLENT response. you have
hit the NAIL on the HEAD. The "fans" will believe what they read............Beleive what they hear. AND somehow.....the media is going to Push This Angle.....and just go ahead and say ...
ITS GREAT FOR BASEBALL!! YAYYY!!!! FANS WIN!!!!!! ROOFTOP OWNERS HELP CUBS WIN !!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!

WLL1855
02-21-2004, 04:07 AM
Hangar,

I hope you just got home from the bar because you are up way too late to be checking the WSI boards (as am I). Get some sleep.

And I agree. Mike Kiley = tool.

Hangar18
02-21-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by WLL1855
Hangar,

I hope you just got home from the bar because you are up way too late to be checking the WSI boards (as am I). Get some sleep.

And I agree. Mike Kiley = tool.

See, I know your a SOX fan for making that well thought out assumption. :gulp: Mike Kiley is a Jackass and yes, I just got home from drinking. but that doesnt excuse Mike Kiley from being a Yellow Propaganda Fed Journalist

SSN721
02-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Its so nice for the Tribune Co. to thank all those rooftop owners and ticket buyers the opportunity to be extorted by them, how admirable.

OneDog
02-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Mike Kiley sucks.