PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Hangar18
02-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Has anyone noticed how the Cub-Times has Quietly
named a new column they have and called it "Random Thoughts"?
More proof that major media types are reading what were
saying .............

MRKARNO
02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
I dont see it. Are you referring to Mariotti's column?

Hangar18
02-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
I dont see it. Are you referring to Mariotti's column?

Yesterdays Cub-Times, page 117

ChiWhiteSox1337
02-20-2004, 04:36 PM
What are some of these "random thoughts"? Good things? Or just more Yankees-Cubs WS garbage?

Hangar18
02-21-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
What are some of these "random thoughts"? Good things? Or just more Yankees-Cubs WS garbage?

Apparently, they are using it the same way I was using it here.......as a means of expressing a thought without having to start an entire thread here. The Sun-Times is not very original ...........since theyre BLATANTLY copying it from US HERE AT WSI. but we should pat ourselves on the back.
Originality ORIGINATES......HERE.

dougs78
02-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Apparently, they are using it the same way I was using it here.......as a means of expressing a thought without having to start an entire thread here. The Sun-Times is not very original ...........since theyre BLATANTLY copying it from US HERE AT WSI. but we should pat ourselves on the back.
Originality ORIGINATES......HERE.

Are you saying that you are the first person to ever use the phrase "random thoughts?" This seems to be a rather common thing I've seen in news media for as long as I can remember. I think you are a little paranoid about the whole newspaper thing.