PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Tonight on 7:30 EST Tonight

Medford Bobby
02-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Betcha it'a full half hour of the A-Wad trade and why the Red Sox are still crying....ok, maybe some Maddux stuff too.........BUT NO WHITE SOX NEWS :angry for sure..........

:boston "When I heard of the A-Wad trade, I literally wet my bed...."

CubKilla
02-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Medford Bobby
Betcha it'a full half hour of the A-Wad trade and why the Red Sox are still crying....ok, maybe some Maddux stuff too.........BUT NO WHITE SOX NEWS :angry for sure..........

In a perfect world, they'd devote an entire hour to Politte, Uribe, and the injured Person and how the 3 are miraculously going to deliver a WS Championship to the Southside even though medical doctors have said Person is out for the year.

BOSTON, NY, and the CUBS deserve all the credit. White Sox deserve ZERO media attention.

jortafan
02-19-2004, 02:33 PM

In all seriousness, what "White Sox news" would there be to report? How many times can they talk about Mr. Zero, OUR team's biggest acquisition of the off-season?

KingXerxes
02-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by jortafan
In all seriousness, what "White Sox news" would there be to report? How many times can they talk about Mr. Zero, OUR team's biggest acquisition of the off-season?

The White Sox signed Frankie Brimsek??????????

ChiSox65
02-20-2004, 12:03 AM
[B]Betcha it'a full half hour of the A-Wad trade and why the Red Sox are still crying....ok, maybe some Maddux stuff too.........BUT NO WHITE SOX NEWS :angry for sure..........

Dude...........there IS no White Sox news.........what would they talk about????????

red faber
02-20-2004, 12:18 AM

:boston "When I heard of the A-Wad trade, I literally wet my bed...."

seeing as how the white sox haven't really done anything,i have to say that they don't really deserve much attention.