PDA

View Full Version : What are you sick & tired of?

Baby Fisk
02-19-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm sick & tired of the Pay-Rod saga.
I'm sick & tired of the Yankee$-BoSox rivalry.
I'm sick & tired of Madduxmania.
I'm sick & tired of our AWOL GM.
I'm sick & tired of our (a)pathetic ownership.
I'm sick & tired of bogus Cubs WS predictions.
I'm sick & tired of debates about bunting.
I'm sick & tired of the Twins & Royals getting a fairer shake.
I'm sick & tired of Ozzie bashing.
I'm sick & tired of Steve Bartman & Eric Dybas.
I'm sick & tired of pinning our hopes on playing in a weak division.
I'm sick & tired of the Ozzie & Frank opera.
I'm sick & tired of Woods & Prior.
I'm sick & tired of trade gossip about Maggs & Frank.
I'm sick & tired of fretting over the Sox' rotation.
I'm sick & tired of salary cap debates.
I'm sick & tired of naive optimism.
I'm sick & tired of relentless pessimism.
I'm sick & tired of free agent departures.
I'm sick & tired of John Henry, Geo Steinbrenner, Tom Hicks and JR.
I'm sick & tired of idiot Cub fans who post idiotic comments on WSI.
I'm sick & tired of wallowing in self-pity.
I'm sick & tired of this atrocious off-season. LET'S PLAY BALL!

ChiSox14305635
02-19-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm sick of the media (haven't posted that before!) :)

ChiSox7
02-19-2004, 04:06 PM
White Sox fans that have already ditched the season just because we didn't resign a .500 pitcher that ate up innings and a pitiful second baseman. No reason anyone should give up on this team yet.

ChiSox14305635
02-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox7
White Sox fans that have already ditched the season just because we didn't resign a .500 pitcher that ate up innings and a pitiful second baseman. No reason anyone should give up on this team yet.

Don't forget a reliever that came from the NL that was barely average, yet has been made to look like Dennis Eckersley because he went to a divison rival. Or a CF, who should be a DH going to play in the National League.

Yep, we got the crap kicked out of us. Close up shop, no need to play the games.

voodoochile
02-19-2004, 04:30 PM
I am sick and tired of this off season. Can we please start playing some games already? Even if it is just pepper, someone throw a baseball somewhere...

Thank goodness there are less than 20 hours until someone reports somewhere. I think another week of off season and this board would have been unrecognizable... :o:

34 Inch Stick
02-19-2004, 04:41 PM
I am sick and tired of waking up every morning and taking pipe for 10-12 hours, then attempting to work out to keep me from moving into the morbidly obese category, then coming home to a maximum of 2 hours of liesure (one of which is spent preparing and eating dinner) before finally going to bed before 10 so I can have a 7 hour nap. Then waking up and doing it again. Then waking up and doing it again. Then waking up and doing it again... and all this is done so I can retire just a few years before I am too demented to enjoy life.

Oh lottery angel, please give me that 215 million.

bennyw41
02-19-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm sick and tired of all the White Sox bashers on this site. Every post is a negative view. No excitement with the team. Noone is willing to at least be positive until the games start. Sick and tired of "white sox" fans hating themselves.

Rocky Soprano
02-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Im sick and tired of being the #2 Team in this City.
Im sick and tired of not winning the WS.

Baby Fisk
02-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by bennyw41
Sick and tired of "white sox" fans hating themselves.
Correction: Yankee fans hate themselves. Sox fans hate what's become of their team.

voodoochile
02-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fisk
Correction: Yankee fans hate themselves. Sox fans hate what's become of their team.

You left off the GO SOX!

No one wants to see this team fail and just wait to see what this board will be like if the Sox do put it all together and go on a tear this season, but how can anyone be excited about this upcoming season?

Yeah, it's baseball and that is fun, but man these last 5 months have been like watching paint dry while locked in a room with the fumes. Just one little breath of fresh air is all we needed and what did we get?

Juan Uribe...

poorme
02-19-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm sick of people making excuses for JR.

Baby Fisk
02-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
You left off the GO SOX!

No one wants to see this team fail and just wait to see what this board will be like if the Sox do put it all together and go on a tear this season, but how can anyone be excited about this upcoming season?
LOL -- I just mentioned on a different thread that if the Sox were to ever win the WS , several people on this board would die of shock. :D:

Tekijawa
02-19-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm sick & tired of people telling me everything is OK
I'm sick & tired of People saying that no one ever won the world series in January/February/March... if you're so confident in this team I have $10,000 dollars agains $500 of whoever is willing to bet that the SOX WON'T PLAY ONE WORLD SERIES GAME THIS YEAR!!!
I'm sick & tired of people saying we essentailly have the same team we had last year and we shouldn't worry... I don't know if you noticed but that team almost finished THIRD in the weakest division in baseball.
I'm sick & tired of Ticket Price increases and effort decreases
I'm sick & tired of losing
I'm sick & tired of being one piece away
I'm sick & tired of half ###ed attempts
I'm sick & tired of Double plays
I'm sick & tired of infield pop-ups
I'm sick & tired of postin about how frusterated I am with this club... I wish I could compliment them on some moves from the offseason, but I can't... they didn't make any!

Tekijawa
02-19-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm ALSO sick & tired of men on 2nd and 3rd, no outs and coming away with NO RUNS!!!!

THE_HOOTER
02-19-2004, 05:28 PM
I am sick and tired of the BLUE SEATS!

:D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:

ewokpelts
02-19-2004, 05:40 PM
ticket increases
bad pr
parking increases
kid club increases
patio increases
not thinking out of the box when it comes to pr
attendance talk
sox brass not realizing that most of the above items have an influence on one of the above items

Go figure
Gene

ewokpelts
02-19-2004, 05:41 PM
oh yeah......
the deth od sox7
and starting nine's crappiness

MRKARNO
02-19-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm sick and tired of all of these overblown cubbie predictions about them winning the World Series.

I'm sick and tired of all of the pesimism about the sox among the fans and the media

ChiSox65
02-19-2004, 06:34 PM
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

soxnut
02-19-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm sick and tired of all the negativity by the fans...........shut up already. Let's play........ :D:

DSpivack
02-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox65

Darn. Quicker on the draw than me.

I'm sick and tired of playing video, computer games and dreaming of having any team I root for win a championship, heck even make that playoffs; the White Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, even Illini basketball.

Sure, we were spoiled w/ the Bulls, but since 1998 [and including it if yer a Cubs fan] what has Chicago sports been other than the usual really bad teams and/ or mediocrity? One-year wonders [1998 Cubs, 2000 White Sox, 2001 Bears, 2001-02 Blackhawks, Illinois and Northwestern football] seem to tell the tale.

I'm sick and tired of false hopes, optimism that is broken by underachieving teams, pessimism that only is broken by overachieving teams.

I'm sick and tired of stupid money issues and dumb owners [see Bears, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks].

I'm sick and tired of not even having the Bulls to count on.

I'm sick and tired of yearning to watch the Orange and Blue in high school [Evanston] and college [Illinois] basketball because those are the only consistently good teams I root for.

I am sick, I am tired, and for now I am done.

duke of dorwood
02-19-2004, 08:29 PM
:reinsy

:KW

thepaulbowski
02-19-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm sick and tired of people crying about the media :whiner:

ewokpelts
02-20-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox65

what song is that from?

Jerko
02-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
what song is that from?

I think that IS the name of the song and I THINK the band was called the Bad Examples or something.

Kittle
02-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
I'm sick & tired of people telling me everything is OK
I'm sick & tired of People saying that no one ever won the world series in January/February/March... if you're so confident in this team I have $10,000 dollars agains $500 of whoever is willing to bet that the SOX WON'T PLAY ONE WORLD SERIES GAME THIS YEAR!!!
I'm sick & tired of people saying we essentailly have the same team we had last year and we shouldn't worry... I don't know if you noticed but that team almost finished THIRD in the weakest division in baseball.

Damn straight. :angry:

Only a moron would curse a Sox fan for being pessimistic.

Iwritecode
02-20-2004, 01:05 PM
I'm sick and tired of people posting that we're being too negative. We're Sox fans. What do you expect???

RKMeibalane
02-20-2004, 01:21 PM
:reinsy :ozzie: :jerry :hitless

ewokpelts
02-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
I think that IS the name of the song and I THINK the band was called the Bad Examples or something.
naw...someone else

PINWHEELS
02-20-2004, 02:03 PM
I'M Sick and tired of kicking the crap out of the cubs! JUST KIDDING, That never gets old.

soxnut
02-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I'm sick and tired of people posting that we're being too negative. We're Sox fans. What do you expect???

That's a shame...I'm glad I'm not like that............

soxnut
02-20-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Kittle
Damn straight. :angry:

Only a moron would curse a Sox fan for being pessimistic.

Many a Sox fan is a moron unfortunately.............present company not included... :D:

Hangar18
02-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Im SICK & TIRED of the CHICAGO Cub Loving-Lazy-Propogandist Media