PDA

View Full Version : White Sox LTD credit report.

doctor30th
02-17-2004, 10:39 PM
I was looking at Yahoosports and it had a link to info on Whitesox LTD. THere you are able to buy a credit report for the White sox for $5. Now I'm not all that interested in it but I know some people may be so here's the link.

Link (http://www.hoovers.com/global/report/detail.xhtml?RID=13667)

Dadawg_77
02-17-2004, 10:43 PM
What you can get

Reports: Chicago White Sox Ltd.
Published by:D&B, Jan 1, 2004

Vendor:D&B

Author:D&B

Price:$5.00

Available Formats:HTML File

Description:
D&B Business/Credit Reports provide access to corporate, payment and financial information on more than 40 million companies worldwide. D&B features different reports ranging in price from $5 to $123 that allow you to purchase the information you need, when you need it. Available reports include the following:

D&B COMPREHENSIVE REPORT (CR), an overall view of D&B's information on a company, features D&B's proprietary statistical scoring along with business, payment and financial information all in one report.
D&B BUSINESS INFORMATION REPORT (BIR) is packed with the information, analyses and interpretations you need to help you evaluate a firm's operations, profitability and stability.
D&B SUPPLIER EVALUATION REPORT (SER) includes the information and analyses that help you assess the risk of doing business with a certain supplier.
D&B CREDIT SCORING REPORT (CSR) provides a numerical measure of payment risk to help you evaluate the probability that a company will become delinquent in its payments over the next 9-12 months.
D&B BUSINESS BACKGROUND REPORT (BBR) contains the in-depth information about a company's management and operations you need for your sales calls, business research and competitive analyses.
D&B U.S. COMPANY PROFILE (DMP) contains basic information such as mailing address, telephone number, and annual sales

doctor30th
02-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Strike that the price ranges from $5-123.

And its all types of reports

Dadawg_77
02-17-2004, 10:51 PM
But $123 is cheap for good material for story in a paper or on the radio.

doctor30th
02-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Don't look at me, My degree is in sociology, not Journalism or communications. If WSI wants to Extend me an expense account to write a story on it I'll see what I can do though.

voodoochile
02-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by doctor30th
Don't look at me, My degree is in sociology, not Journalism or communications. If WSI wants to Extend me an expense account to write a story on it I'll see what I can do though.

For a mere $199.99, we can work out a credit line of up to $123 for you. Then you can write the article and submit it... :D: