PDA

View Full Version : teal/Nothing like the Cubune to get their facts straight/teal

SoxxoS
02-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Here is the first trivia question (on Chicagosports.com), to see what us Sox fans remember about the 2003 season-

1. The Sox played the Tigers at home on July 18. Why did Bartolo Colon throw out the first pitch at 10:11 p.m.?
A. There was an electrical problem
B. The first game of the DH went into extra innings
C. Rain delay
D. Detroit's plane was delayed

Well, my 21st birthday was on the 18th, and I was in no state at 10:11 pm to watch a baseball game. The weird thing is, I remember watching this game. The game was on July 17th . A small detail, but nothing like the Cubune to Check, Re-check and check their facts again.

RKMeibalane
02-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Here is the first trivia question (on Chicagosports.com), to see what us Sox fans remember about the 2003 season-

1. The Sox played the Tigers at home on July 18. Why did Bartolo Colon throw out the first pitch at 10:11 p.m.?
A. There was an electrical problem
B. The first game of the DH went into extra innings
C. Rain delay
D. Detroit's plane was delayed

Well, my 21st birthday was on the 18th, and I was in no state at 10:11 pm to watch a baseball game. The weird thing is, I remember watching this game. The game was on July 17th . A small detail, but nothing like the Cubune to Check, Re-check and check their facts again.

The Cubune is worthless when it comes to things like this. Why they can't even a date right is beyond me. It's not that big of a deal, but it's dissapointing to consider the fact that they do this on a regular basis. If it weren't for the fact that Sox fans are extremely knowledgeble about their team, no one would know what the hell is going on.

cheeses_h_rice
02-17-2004, 10:31 PM
:knue

It's the Sox! Who gives a ****?

Bwahahahahaha!!!