PDA

View Full Version : Voices of The Game special on the Score Saturday!

BeerHandle
02-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Anyone listening to the voices of The Game special with George H. on the Score? Wow are the Sox fans ticked off!!! I'm glad people are continuing to air their frustrations. How long do we have to scream and shout until Uncle Jerry hears what the fans are saying?

CubKilla
02-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Didn't hear it. What was said?

BeerHandle
02-14-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
Didn't hear it. What was said?

It is still on. George H. is the host and it is onn until the Hawks game at 1:50 p.m. Talking White Sox now.

SEALgep
02-14-2004, 01:48 PM
I don't understand what you want him to do. Even if they raised payroll now, there isn't anyone out there. I think our team is pretty decent as is right now, but it would always be nice to increase payroll. However, I don't want to damage our future by doing it. This year it won't do any good anyhow though.

Dan H
02-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
I don't understand what you want him to do. Even if they raised payroll now, there isn't anyone out there. I think our team is pretty decent as is right now, but it would always be nice to increase payroll. However, I don't want to damage our future by doing it. This year it won't do any good anyhow though.

There is anyone out there because the Sox either lost them or didn't pursue them. What future?