PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Bmr31
09-06-2001, 06:15 PM
24 hours has past and so has my anger. Others have behaved childish, and so have i. All that should matter to me, is how i behave. Im a great guy, and i do not consider this board real life. If any of you do, i apologize, and i will try to respect that. I will always be someone who debates, and noone will EVER change my personality. However, I will now respect other posters, no matter how stupid the post seems, lol. If i do this and still receive the disrespect i have been receiving, i will then make a decision to stay or go. Right now my decision is, i was wrong, i will change, and i will stay. I wont let others control what i do. Once again, im sorry for my actions.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-06-2001, 06:28 PM
I'm glad you're back, Bmr; I never wanted you to leave. I'm sure most everybody agrees.

voodoochile
09-06-2001, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm glad you're back, Bmr; I never wanted you to leave. I'm sure most everybody agrees.

Hear Hear... Well said...

Hey, if I say something stupid, tell me you think it's stupid, but tell me WHY you think it's stupid, so we can get a serious fight going...

:)

I don't think there is anything left for me to say, so Ill let the official spokesmodel say this next part...

:messica
"Sorry you ever left, big boy..."

FarWestChicago
09-06-2001, 06:36 PM
:reese

"I'm really glad the big hunk is back!"

LongDistanceFan
09-06-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:reese

"I'm really glad the big hunk is back!" Oh man, what i wrote yesterday was a lie.......... i never wanted him back. Damnit. :) :) :) :)

Procol Harum
09-06-2001, 07:44 PM
Way to go, Bmr! Knew you couldn't sign off on your Sox fan homies! Step back up to the plate!
:britney
"What's Jessica got that I don't have, Bmr? That mean ol' Bob Dole has nothin' on you!"

FarWestChicago
09-06-2001, 08:01 PM
:harold

What the hell? I come back and I get 8 at bats in the minors. This Bmr guy has all the babes greeting him. I've got almost 3,000 more hits than that guy!

Daver
09-06-2001, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

What the hell? I come back and I get 8 at bats in the minors. This Bmr guy has all the babes greeting him. I've got almost 3,000 more hits than that guy!

Hey Bmr heres a new one,more my speed.

Jerry_Manuel
09-06-2001, 09:29 PM
Who the hell is that Daver?

Daver
09-06-2001, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Who the hell is that Daver?

You don't know Jerry?

KempersRS
09-06-2001, 09:34 PM
You know, if this is the kind of treatment we get for leaving the board, I am outta here.............................................. .OK, I'm back everybody. So...anybody got anything for me?

Jerry_Manuel
09-06-2001, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by daver
You don't know Jerry?

No sir I do not.

Jerry_Manuel
09-06-2001, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
You know, if this is the kind of treatment we get for leaving the board, I am outta here.............................................. .OK, I'm back everybody. So...anybody got anything for me?

:moron
Welcome Back Scum.

Daver
09-06-2001, 09:37 PM

No sir I do not.

Since when do I rate a sir?

That is Shemane Nugent,Terrible Ted's(much)better half.

Bmr31
09-06-2001, 09:37 PM
Hey guys i appreciate it. I dont really deserve all this. Now if randar would just walk up and give me a hug.........uhhhhhh nevermind! LOL!!! :)

KempersRS
09-06-2001, 09:38 PM

:moron
Welcome Back Scum.

Next I'll get a welcome back from Royce and PHG. Then West will greet me with Josh Paul. I'm never leaving again...

Jerry_Manuel
09-06-2001, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by daver
Since when do I rate a sir?

Would you rather I said "No redneck I do not."

Daver
09-06-2001, 09:45 PM

Would you rather I said "No redneck I do not."

Well at least that way I know who you are talking to.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-06-2001, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Next I'll get a welcome back from Royce and PHG. Then West will greet me with Josh Paul. I'm never leaving again...

"Welcome back Kemper, from both of us!

:hitless :sockem

Randar68
09-07-2001, 09:20 AM
Hey guys i appreciate it. I dont really deserve all this. Now if randar would just walk up and give me a hug.........uhhhhhh nevermind! LOL!!!

Hey, welcome back, I knew you wouldn't stay away. Like I said, neither my intent of wish was for you to leave....see what VC wrote, that's essentially what I wanted...all along....

Iwritecode
09-07-2001, 10:09 AM
Ya know, this helps me to understand you a little bit better BMR. It helps explain things a little bit more too. I never knew you didn't take this board as serious as most others. That's perfectly fine with me, just something I never thought about. I know VC has explained his reasons for treating this board as real life. I guess I do quite a bit also. This is the only place I can gather with friends and be among fellow Sox fans. I honestly don't know any true Sox fans outside this message board. All my friends are Cubs, Cards, Twins, or just don't follow baseball. I know a few that might own a Sox hat or shirt but I can't really discuss anything with them. That's why I come here. Plus, it's a great place to get info. Well, now that we all understand each other maybe we can all get along...

Joel Perez
09-07-2001, 12:25 PM
How's the weather in Victoria? A LITTLE WET, EH??? LOL...

Glad to see you back here, Big Tex!

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 12:46 PM
>>>I am a great guy<<<<

And modest, too.

>>>nonone will EVER change my personaliy<<<

And that's the problem. Too bad that you are stuck on thre same personality since childhood.

Randar68
09-07-2001, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by dimaisback
>>>I am a great guy<<<<

And modest, too.

And that's the problem. Too bad that you are stuck on thre same personality since childhood.

*****!!! That didn't take very long...here we go again!!! LOL!!

Paulwny
09-07-2001, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

*****!!! That didn't take very long...here we go again!!! LOL!!

I was thinking the same thing but was afraid to post it.

Iwritecode
09-07-2001, 01:19 PM
I will not be surprised by or condone any retaliation by BMR.

voodoochile
09-07-2001, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I will not be surprised by or condone any retaliation by BMR.

You won't condone it? Why not? Dima is begging for it... You ask for trouble, you came to the right place...

"Dying ain't much of a living... Boy..."

Iwritecode
09-07-2001, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

You won't condone it? Why not? Dima is begging for it... You ask for trouble, you came to the right place...

"Dying ain't much of a living... Boy..."

Opps, I guess condone is the wrong word.

I will not be surprised by or object to any retaliation by BMR.

There, that's what I mean...

LongDistanceFan
09-07-2001, 01:43 PM
>>>I am a great guy<<<<

And modest, too.

And that's the problem. Too bad that you are stuck on thre same personality since childhood. did you ever post on the old board or under a different name?

Randar68
09-07-2001, 01:46 PM
This is DimaAl from the old ESPN troll board. He's posted as several other aliases on this board since but has been so inflammatory and such in the past, that he's actually been banned, I believe.

However, recently, until this point, he's really turned it down and been quite a good conversationalist about the Sox. I can't remember the last time he mentioned the attendance woes.

Hopefully, this is just a blip on the screen, but seeing as of 2 days ago 1/2 this board was saying about the same thing, he's allowed to say whatever he wants. He makes his bed and will lay in it...

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 01:56 PM
:DJ

One word, "ATTENDANCE WOES"

Randar68
09-07-2001, 02:01 PM
:hawk

"Hey DJ, that's 2 words, smart-ass!!!"

bla!

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 02:03 PM
:DJ

Hawk, you said, "boner"

And, no the ball is not juiced.

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 02:07 PM
As far "asking for it" goes, I was just kidding BMR. I wouldn't want to revert to my old days and get kicked out, would I? Besides, it was too hard to lay off as you know from reading that outlandish post.

Bmr31
09-07-2001, 02:31 PM
As far "asking for it" goes, I was just kidding BMR. I wouldn't want to revert to my old days and get kicked out, would I? Besides, it was too hard to lay off as you know from reading that outlandish post.

Yawn.......

Bmr31
09-07-2001, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

Yawn.......

Whether you guys realize this or not, i am in complete control of myself at all times. A guy like dima cant influence me whatsover..... :)

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 02:37 PM
:manos

Let's never fight, ok BMR?

FarWestChicago
09-07-2001, 09:37 PM
>>>I am a great guy<<<<

And modest, too.

Dima, are you talking about yourself? It sure seems like you are.

dimaisback
09-07-2001, 09:43 PM
no, West, those are excepts from BMR's mini-manifesto.

Nice to see you catching up, old buddy. I see you have added quite a few features to the site. Congrads.

FarWestChicago
09-07-2001, 09:51 PM
Nice to see you catching up, old buddy.

I do have a day job. They don't just hand me the paycheck, the bastards. Thank you for the compliment on the board.