PDA

View Full Version : What do you remember about the '93 playoffs?


A. Cavatica
02-07-2004, 01:38 AM
I remember thinking that this had been a winnable series, and Gene Lamont blew it. I remember watching all the games on tape (after the pain went away) and making notes about all the managerial blunders. Funny thing, though, I don't remember the specific blunders any more.

Tim Raines was just awesome. This series was probably the last great moment of his wonderful career.

One Dog. I was never a big fan, but...

Bo, and the controversy about when and how he should've been used.

Great efforts by the bullpen.

Looking forward to 1994.

pasquasroachclip
02-07-2004, 01:58 AM
Bo Jackson saying "The Sox were playing a man short"- and not getting a hit the entire series.

Alex Fernandez giving up something like 3 ER in 2 starts-and losing them both.

one-dog with a triple & homer in the same game

I was too drunk to remember anything else

DSpivack
02-07-2004, 02:11 AM
At the age of 9, I was a Cubs fan, but didn't hate the White Sox. I was rather indifferent.

44,000 would change my lifelong allegiance, for whatever reason I don't know. That atmosphere, which I've only felt maybe 6 or 7 times at Sox games since, was more than anything that I could ever be experience at Wrigley. Electric.

The excitement, despite the loss, was in the ALCS, was in being so close to the World Series, was in the Big Hurt Home Run in the late innings.

The excitement carried over to the next year, not losing my affinity for the White Sox, but merely making me a pessimistic, cynical fan [at the age of 10, sad I know].

2000 merely reaffirmed my cynical ways.

Lip Man 1
02-07-2004, 02:18 AM
*Cito Gaston saying that both Jack McDowell and Alex Fernandez were tipping their pitches. (It was a fact that both Jack and Alex lost all four games, although Alex pitched very, very well.....) If true it shows the stupidity of the Sox coaching staff that they couldn't pick it up (How can you beat a combo of Gene Lamont and his 3rd base coach Terry Bevington?)

*The Sox stranding 12 base runners in the 3-0 #2 loss including leaving the bases loaded with nobody out in the 6th inning.

* The Sox being (deservedly) booed off the field after the last out of game #2

* Ed Sprage letting that hard hit ball go off his legs and into left field to start the Sox big inning in game #3

* Frank Thomas who was walked 10 times in the six game series (still an ALCS record) smashing a mammoth home run into the left field 3rd deck at Skydome off Todd Stottlymyre in game #4.

* Duane Ward getting the final out to save game #6 wrapping things up for Toronto and continuing the abject futility of this organization.

Outside of that I can't remember a thing!

Lip

A.T. Money
02-07-2004, 02:18 AM
I remember how we couldn't hit Guzman, for whatever reason. And I remember watching the frustration as Black Jack lost game 1.

I remember being at Game 2. We had no chance against Dave Stewart.

Games 3 and 4 were fun. I remember Raines rounding second holding his helmet on his head, and seeing Thomas hit a bomb.

Game 5 (see Game 1)

Game 6....let's not go there. I was so sad that night.

hellenicsoxfan
02-07-2004, 02:23 AM
Unfortunately, the thing that I remember most has nothing to do with the White Sox. During the middle of game 1, the rumors started flying around Comiskey Park and on TV ... Michael Jordan was retiring. Suddenly, the White Sox playoffs meant nothing to the rest of the world. All that mattered was that MJ was retiring. Typical White Sox luck. In fact, I think Jordan threw out the first pitch before game 1. I always wondered if Jordan timed this just to stick it to Reinsdorf. Anyway, had we known how many times Jordan was going to retire during his career, maybe everyone would have paid more attention to the Sox, knowing they could wait and catch Retirement - part 2 or 3.

IronFisk
02-07-2004, 02:45 AM
Jack "CHOKE" McDowell blowing two games in the series. I have never forgiven him for putting his pathetic band ahead of his REAL job.

pudge
02-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by hellenicsoxfan
Unfortunately, the thing that I remember most has nothing to do with the White Sox. During the middle of game 1, the rumors started flying around Comiskey Park and on TV ... Michael Jordan was retiring. Suddenly, the White Sox playoffs meant nothing to the rest of the world. All that mattered was that MJ was retiring. Typical White Sox luck. In fact, I think Jordan threw out the first pitch before game 1. I always wondered if Jordan timed this just to stick it to Reinsdorf. Anyway, had we known how many times Jordan was going to retire during his career, maybe everyone would have paid more attention to the Sox, knowing they could wait and catch Retirement - part 2 or 3.

Yep, I have a funny story about that - I came home from Game One and my roommates (who were mostly Cub fans) were very depressed, so I said, "I didn't know you guys cared about the Sox that much." They said, "We don't. Jordan just announced he's retiring!" I was in shock, it was too much depression for one night.

I remember Lamont's decision to dis George Bell and go with the horrid Bo Jackson, I remember Dan Pasqua had to play first base because Frank's arm was hurting, I remember the Blue Jays were terrible against lefties, yet Wilson Alvarez only got one start in the series, and I remember Jack McDowell did not deserve to be the ace in the play-offs... McDowell won the Cy when in reality his career was on its downward spiral. I really wanted a rotation of Fernandez, Wilson, McDowell.... but then again, I'm not as smart as the brilliant Gene Lamont.

lowesox
02-07-2004, 02:49 AM
I think I remember Dan Pasqua making a big error playing first base. I remember the road team won the first four games. I remember Bo Jackson coming up with 2 outs in the ninth down by 3 and two runners on thinking - maybe. I remember that the Braves were playing the Phillies at the same time and that was a great series too. I remember how Juan Guzman had been incredibly wild going into that game 5 start. I remember Joey Cora making some great defensive plays.

That was, to me, the most exciting week of baseball I can ever remember.

koch44
02-07-2004, 02:51 AM
I remember that my grandparents made a bid deal that we were attending the double header against Texas, and how they said it would be history if the sox won both games.

It would have been cool, since I was there to see the Sox win both games, but they only won one. :whiner:

mike squires
02-07-2004, 07:12 AM
Dan Pasqua dropping a routine ball at first base that had been thrown to him.



The whole DH BE;;e/Jackson fiasco (neither did squat)


We were one man short...Carlton Fisk

Just like all of our playoffs, we had our opportunities and just could not get the clutch hits we needed.

Deadguy
02-07-2004, 10:26 AM
I remember someone in the media slapping Bo Jackson with the nick name "Hitless Bo Jackson" after his performance in the Series. My friend and I, another huge Sox fan, had a good laugh over that.

Just looking at the stats, Karkovice went 0 for 15, Pasqua went 0 for 6, and Ventura hit just .200, in addition to Bo's 0 for 10. I wonder how many players these guys LOB.

Brian26
02-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I just remember being on top of the world after winning that second game at Skydome, knotting the series at 2-2. We had taken back the home field advantage, and only need 2 more wins to get to the World Series. I really thought we had a chance to do it.

TornLabrum
02-07-2004, 11:30 AM
This thread is too painful to bear.

Dick Allen
02-07-2004, 01:10 PM
- I remember Jack McDowell getting lit up twice, including the pivotal game 5
- I remember Alex Fernandez pitching well twice and not getting a break from his teammates
- I remember the temperature for game 2 being in the 80's (don't ask me why)
- I remember the Sox having the bases loaded and nobody out in game 2, and Dan Pasqua, Lance Johnson, and Ron Karkovice (who never could hit major league pitching) failing to bring home any runs, which I still think was the big turn of the series

- I remember having deja vu all over again in 2000

Brian26
02-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Dick Allen
- I remember having deja vu all over again in 2000

Although I think, for some reason, I had more fun watching the 2000 team (maybe because they weren't expected to perform that year), the '93 playoffs were definitely more fruitful. We were two wins away from the series, and our guys definitely made it close. The 2000 playoffs were a disaster. Nobody could get on base.

Deadguy
02-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Although I think, for some reason, I had more fun watching the 2000 team (maybe because they weren't expected to perform that year), the '93 playoffs were definitely more fruitful. We were two wins away from the series, and our guys definitely made it close. The 2000 playoffs were a disaster. Nobody could get on base.

In 2000, we just clearly ran into a pitching trio that overmatched us, which is probably why just about everyone struggled.

In 1993, we had a handful of guys who produced well, and then a handful of guys who just seemed to disappear. That was much harder to take, but the future looked so bright, I thought there would be plenty of more playoff appearances with a strong pitching nucleus, and a couple of franchise calibre players in Thomas and Ventura who were just 25 and 26.

After the 2000 disaster, I was much more cynical about the future, and the slippage since then was of litttle to no surprise.

Realist
02-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
This thread is too painful to bear.

You ain't lyin'. My stomach is already churning so bad, I'm afraid to click on page 2.

chisoxmike
02-07-2004, 04:35 PM
I remember the Sox scoring some runs in the top 9TH inning in Game 5, I was foolishly thinking they were going to come back and win the game, but I was only nine at the time.

I remember CBS was following two or three Sox Fans in Toronto before and after the games. Blue Jays fans were pissed becuase we won games 3 and 4.

I have the "Good Guys Wear Black" 1993 tape.... I can relive the playoffs anytime I want to, not that I would want to. But watching Bo Jackson's home run and the highlights from that wonderful game on Sept. 27 1993 (which I could've went to, but my mom didn't want to sit in the upper deck) never gets old.

:hawk
"That's into right-center field, Ellis Buuuurks, YES!"

chisoxfan79
02-07-2004, 04:52 PM
I was 14 all that I really remember is game one when the Sox got beat and MJ retired. One of the worst days I can remember in Chicago sports.

Brian26
02-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
I have the "Good Guys Wear Black" 1993 tape.... I can relive the playoffs anytime I want to, not that I would want to.

Plus you can relive McCaskill getting punk'd with the ping-pong prank in the clubhouse.

Bo Jackson:
"Hahaha...he got 'yo ass!!!"

chisoxmike
02-08-2004, 12:28 AM
That's true... maybe our current team needs to have some sort of bonding expierence like that.

Frank was the one that bought the table.

Thunderstruck30
02-08-2004, 02:03 AM
Heres the stats if anyone wants them. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/1993_ALCS.shtml)

Thunderstruck30
02-08-2004, 02:13 AM
If anyone needs cheering up, go here. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/2003_NLCS.shtml)

pudge
02-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
If anyone needs cheering up, go here. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/2003_NLCS.shtml)

man, it's still amazing just looking at those numbers... it makes me realize whatever emotions I had in '93 and '00 simply cannot compare...

Nick@Nite
02-08-2004, 03:18 AM
I was in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.... trying to keep up with the action via Armed Forces Network.

I was left wondering why the Sox offense couldn't score after bruising AL pitching during the regular season.

TommyJohn
02-08-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
If anyone needs cheering up, go here. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/2003_NLCS.shtml)


:moron

Scum Sox cretin!! You must be Bartman in disguise!! You are
now my enemy, along with Hawk, Reinsdorf, Thomas and
Bartman!! Bartman! Bartman! Bartman! (foam, foam, snarl.)




Sorry, guys. Jay got loose again. He has been maced, subdued,
and led back to his cell.

southsidegirl
02-08-2004, 07:42 PM
I only really remember Frank Thomas and watching him on TV. I was 3 and he was the only player that I knew.

ChiSox65
02-08-2004, 07:48 PM
I remember the Blue Jays running all over our field celebrating..........I was there.............AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!



:gulp: "carry 6 beers at one time?...........BRILLIANT!"

beckett21
02-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Geez, I had honestly forgotten how much I loved that team. This thread is re-opening wounds that never fully healed.

I think I am going to cry.

:whiner:

fuzzy_patters
02-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by pasquasroachclip
Bo Jackson saying "The Sox were playing a man short"- and not getting a hit the entire series.

Alex Fernandez giving up something like 3 ER in 2 starts-and losing them both.

one-dog with a triple & homer in the same game

I was too drunk to remember anything else

As painful as this thread is, I must say that "pasquasroachclip" is the greatest screen name ever

Iwritecode
02-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Nick@Nite
I was left wondering why the Sox offense couldn't score after bruising AL pitching during the regular season.

No, we were talking about the 1993 playoffs, not the 2000 playoffs.

Oh wait... :(: :whiner:

doublem23
02-09-2004, 01:50 AM
I was had just turned 10 at the time, but I remember going to a lot of Sox games with my dad that year. The last being at home against Texas, and they had cut the Magic Number to 5 (IIRC) with the win. Man, the park was rockin' and rollin' and I think that was when I truly became a Sox fan and never looked back. I don't remember much about the ALCS... My family watched Game 1 in our basement, and I remember being bummed out... Game 2 I have no recollection of and I really don't remember 3 or 4 that well, except that one of them was on at a family party at my aunt and uncle's in Arlington Heights and I remember how happy I was after watching them win. Game 5, I think I was in school for, and I remember staying up late to watch Game 6 and clearly remember that last out. But, alas, I thought there would be plenty of golden years ahead.

Let's not even talk about 2000. Aside from being dumped 40 hours before senior prom, I think that was the most empty I've ever felt.

Hangar18
02-09-2004, 10:55 AM
I remember how TERRIBLE George Bell was.
Also how Remember the TERRIBLE series Joey Cora had too....
man did he suck that series. He looked like he NEVER saw
postseason play before

Baby Fisk
02-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
We were one man short...Carlton Fisk

You got that right, Squires.

I was in university and pretty much stopped going to classes for a week. Every loss was more depressing than the last one because of the high expectations for this team. It was a glorious team, but they folded so ingloriously.

One of the games must have been an afternoon game, because I remember trying to sit through a night class, 3/4 wasted, then just getting up and stumbling out while the prof was talking.

cheeses_h_rice
02-09-2004, 01:56 PM
I was not a big baseball fan at that point in my life, so all I remember is casually watching the few games I did. I was in the process of opening a retail store after being busted by the Chicago Dept. of Revenue for operating a business out of my apartment without a license, so I was scrambling madly to get everything in order. Plus my car died (I remember it was the day I was going to see Nirvana at the Aragon), and I had to find a new ride.

I was much more put out when the Sox lost in '83 than I was in '93. My main memory of '93 is the Jordan rumor, as sad as that is.

An aside: can anyone provide the real explanation for why MLB doesn't market complete DVDs of specific postseason series? I would imagine there's a lot of hang-ups with the networks who originally broadcast the games, but nothing that can't be worked out. There is a literal goldmine in the demand for this. I personally would buy the '59 Series, the '83 ALCS, the '93 ALCS and the '00 ALDS.

mandmandm
02-09-2004, 02:06 PM
My memory is a bit hazzy but was game one where there were rumors about Jordan and his baseball career and Fisk not being allowed into the park/dugout? I was at that game.

Game three or four, I was across the street from the Urninal watching the game with a small group of Sox fans before walking down the street to Metro to see Bob Mould. I remember feeling good enjoying the Sox in the post season in enenmy territory.

Irishsox1
02-09-2004, 04:10 PM
I remember thinking that if the Sox didn't win the playoffs they had such a young team they they would be back in 1994.
I always thought Jack McDowell might be a loser/air head and now I had 100% proof.
Officer Karko getting no hits (Only to be outdone by Frank, Konerko and in 2000)
And the last thing I remember was turning off game 6 early to go to the library to study since I was a sophmore in college at the time.

Paulwny
02-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
*Cito Gaston saying that both Jack McDowell and Alex Fernandez were tipping their pitches. (It was a fact that both Jack and Alex lost all four games, although Alex pitched very, very well.....) If true it shows the stupidity of the Sox coaching staff that they couldn't pick it up (How can you beat a combo of Gene Lamont and his 3rd base coach Terry Bevington?)

Lip

Yep, the tipping of the pitches. A few days befor the series started a Toronto radio station mentioned that they had a rumor that Black Jack was tipping his pitches and the Jays felt they would hit him hard.

Greg1983
02-10-2004, 04:58 PM
My most vivid memory of the '93 playoffs was simply finding out the Sox had come back to win Game 4 in Toronto and tie the series. I was a college student and was unable to watch the game, but I was so happy when I got the news.

It was the one time I ever thought the Sox were seriously "in" a postseason series. The Orioles totally shut us down in '83...yeah, we won Game 1, but our offense was so cold I knew something was wrong even as a kid. And of course the Mariners totally shut us down in 2000. And hell, my optimism in '93 turned out to be a mistake as well. But for one or two days, I really believed the Sox were capable of winning something in the postseason. I had never believed that before (wasn't around for '59), and have certainly never believed it since.

A. Cavatica
02-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I felt the '83 team was in it too. Friggin' Tito Landrum.

Lip Man 1
02-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Paulny says: "Yep, the tipping of the pitches. A few days befor the series started a Toronto radio station mentioned that they had a rumor that Black Jack was tipping his pitches and the Jays felt they would hit him hard.

I was just watching game #3 of the 93 ALCS where Alvarez just befuddled the Jays line up and more and more I think this is exactly what happened.

Remember the Jays raked McDowell three times in the regular season PLUS when the 94 season opened the Sox lost the first two games in Toronto started by (yep) Jack and Alex. Alvarez wound up beating them to end that series back in April 94. Coincidence? hmmmm...maybe.

Lip

doublem23
02-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Paulny says: "Yep, the tipping of the pitches. A few days befor the series started a Toronto radio station mentioned that they had a rumor that Black Jack was tipping his pitches and the Jays felt they would hit him hard.

I was just watching game #3 of the 93 ALCS where Alvarez just befuddled the Jays line up and more and more I think this is exactly what happened.

Remember the Jays raked McDowell three times in the regular season PLUS when the 94 season opened the Sox lost the first two games in Toronto started by (yep) Jack and Alex. Alvarez wound up beating them to end that series back in April 94. Coincidence? hmmmm...maybe.

Lip

Perhaps, or maybe the Jays just had their number at the time... I'm not saying yes or no to the whole "tipping pitches" theory, but how do you explain the guy winning a Cy Young? The Blue Jays were the only team that noticed? I don't know... We'll never know exactly what happened, so I don't even see the point in speculating. Regardless, even if you know what's coming, you still have to hit it. I don't think some people around here truly appreciate how difficult a task that is.

A. Cavatica
02-10-2004, 09:35 PM
About the alleged tipping of pitches...now that a decade has passed, and nearly everybody who was associated with the '93 Sox and Jays is out of baseball, why doesn't some journalist find out if the story's true? Get some tape of McDowell's starts, and track down the Jays' bench coach or pitching coach or whomever, and have them show how he was doing it. I'd love to read the real story, if there is one.

Daver
02-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by A. Cavatica
About the alleged tipping of pitches...now that a decade has passed, and nearly everybody who was associated with the '93 Sox and Jays is out of baseball, why doesn't some journalist find out if the story's true? Get some tape of McDowell's starts, and track down the Jays' bench coach or pitching coach or whomever, and have them show how he was doing it. I'd love to read the real story, if there is one.

If you can get the tape of the game you could probably see it for yourself,it is not all that hard to notice when a pitcher is tipping his pitches,if you are watching closely.

Sean Lowe used to tip his curveball everytime by cocking his glove to the left in his windup,the problem disappeared after a stint in the minors.Watching some tape on Matt Ginter lately I noticed that he would tip his fastball by changing his stride to the plate by half a step,shortening it up,but tape from midseason showed the problem to be gone.

Lip Man 1
02-11-2004, 01:07 AM
For What it's Worth:

Gaston made his comment about 'tipping' pitches I think around 97 so basically everyone involved was out of the game. Also on the subject, here's Jack's comment from his interview with WSI:

ML: Letís talk about the 1993 ALCS. I read an interview a few years ago where then Jays manager Cito Gaston claimed that you and Alex Fernandez were tipping your pitches and thatís why the Jays were able to win. Do you think thatís true?

JM: "The Jays had a real good team that season. They were a veteran bunch of guys. I went 22 - 10 in the regular season and they beat me three times, and Iím not talking about losing to them 2 - 1. They just beat me up. Sometimes it happens that a team has your number no matter what you do. Could I have been tipping something? Maybe... but the Jays were a bunch known for being able to steal and relay signs from the bases to their hitters too."

Lip

doublem23
02-11-2004, 02:37 AM
Stealing signs while on base and then relaying them to the hitter? Come on, Jack. What a ridiculous statement.

batmanZoSo
02-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I was had just turned 10 at the time, but I remember going to a lot of Sox games with my dad that year. The last being at home against Texas, and they had cut the Magic Number to 5 (IIRC) with the win. Man, the park was rockin' and rollin' and I think that was when I truly became a Sox fan and never looked back. I don't remember much about the ALCS... My family watched Game 1 in our basement, and I remember being bummed out... Game 2 I have no recollection of and I really don't remember 3 or 4 that well, except that one of them was on at a family party at my aunt and uncle's in Arlington Heights and I remember how happy I was after watching them win. Game 5, I think I was in school for, and I remember staying up late to watch Game 6 and clearly remember that last out. But, alas, I thought there would be plenty of golden years ahead.

Let's not even talk about 2000. Aside from being dumped 40 hours before senior prom, I think that was the most empty I've ever felt.

We were at the same game then against Texas. Was it the one where Warren Newson won it in extra innings?

I was 11 at the time. I remember frustration the first two games. It was as if we already had lost. But game 3 I think was Lance Johnson's big game and Frank hit a titanic blast in one of those games. When we tied it, we really should have went on to win the series. Of course...we did not. That's how it goes.

oldcomiskey
02-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by A. Cavatica
I felt the '83 team was in it too. Friggin' Tito Landrum.

Dont blame Landrum because 1) if Dybskinski had learned how to run the bases correctly in the minors--well you know what happened
2/ LaRussa didnt go to the bullpen

Paulwny
02-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
Dont blame Landrum because 1) if Dybskinski had learned how to run the bases correctly in the minors--well you know what happened
2/ LaRussa didnt go to the bullpen

I guess I'll try to defend Dyb. Of course he was totally at fault for not looking at the 3rd base coach but, I remember Dyb saying afterward that all year LaRussa emphasized that we'll run and make them throw us out. I belive the throw to the plate was way off line, the run would have scored and we'd have 1st and 3rd with one out.
Maybe Lip knows something about this run and make them throw us out.

Lip Man 1
02-13-2004, 01:40 AM
From the Vance Law Interview at WSI:

ML: That 1983 team won 99 games and made the playoffs. Whatís the first thing you think of when someone mentions to you "the 1983 White Sox"?

VL: " I remember losing in five games to Baltimore. I still think we were the best team and nobody will convince me otherwise. We should have gone to the World Series and we would have won it because Baltimore beat Philadelphia rather easily. I also remember Jerryís (Dybzinski) base running error in game #4. What happened was Julio Cruz hit a one hop shot to the left fielder. I was rounding third base when coach Jimmy Leyland stopped me. There was no way I could score on a ball hit that hard. I think Jerry deliberately tried to get himself in a rundown so that I could score. It turned out I was thrown out at the plate. Britt Burns pitched brilliantly and if we could have won, we would have had LaMarr Hoyt going for us in game #5. I only wish the series back then had been seven games like it is today because we would have beaten them (Baltimore). I also remember Jerry after the game standing there and facing the media. He was a man. He didnít try to hide. He told everybody ĎI made a mistake.í I havenít seen or heard from Jerry in years, he was one of my roommates on the Sox and a great guy."

Lip

StillMissOzzie
02-13-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
If anyone needs cheering up, go here. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/2003_NLCS.shtml)

It's not working, Thunder. I take no glee in the Scrubs' troubles after refreshing my memory of just how close the Sox were in 1993. I was at Game 1 and saw McDowell get lit up, and then heard about MJ's retirement in the car on the way home.

SMO
:angry:

StillMissOzzie
02-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by A. Cavatica
I felt the '83 team was in it too. Friggin' Tito Landrum.

FRIGGIN' DIBBER!!!!!

SMO
:angry: