PDA

View Full Version : If we trade for Odalis Perez....

carusochop
02-04-2004, 05:27 PM
we should get Joe Thurston from the Dodgers as well. He'd be great insurance for Harris and he's a decent prospect. Even if we trade Konerko to the Dodgers, we should be able to get another player out of the deal and Thurston should be that player. ALso anyone notice that Konerko started his career with the Dodgers and was traded to the Reds for Jeff Shaw and someone else...

SEALgep
02-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Let's not get greedy. Paul Konerko for Perez, relieving up his salary for the next two seasons is a good deal for us. The savings can be put to use, and I believe the best way to use it is signing Travis Lee for several reasons. Great D, solid bat with some pop, lefty, and way faster than Paulie.

carusochop
02-04-2004, 05:33 PM
a quadrapalegic poodle is faster than PK........

SEALgep
02-04-2004, 05:36 PM
And if it could play first and hit, I would lock it up to a long term deal, Lol. But having Travis Lee's speed over Konerko can be very useful.

HITMEN OF 77
02-04-2004, 05:37 PM
At Soxfest I heard from KW and RH a lot of times that the way the team sets now, is the way we will open the season. I don't believe in any trade rumors until they happen. They seem to feel pretty good about the pitchers we have right now and happy with them. I highly doubt any trades will be made for a while, IMO.

Daver
02-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by carusochop
a quadrapalegic poodle is faster than PK........

Can that poodle hit an inside the park HR?

SEALgep
02-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Can that poodle hit an inside the park HR?

Lol, that was awesome when it happened.