PDA

View Full Version : Attn Reinsdorf & Einhorn: GET OUT

Hangar18
02-04-2004, 10:18 AM
I know you both will be reading this at some point. Eddie Einhorns comments in Phil Arvias column just prove to me how Lazy you both have become. Your attitudes on spending money in regards to winning ("spending doesnt guarantee winning")
is like me saying "Driving Carefully Doesnt Guarantee Me Not Getting into a Car Wreck". Of course it doesnt, but as someone else posted earlier ........
IT INCREASES YOUR CHANCES. YOu guys are incredibly dumb for being 'businessman'. You guys have gone down this Fiscal Route Before, many many times to be exact. And you STILL HAVNT GONE TO THE WORLD SERIES. Put 2 + 2 together
and I think you'll BOTH be surprised at the answer. 4.

poorme
02-04-2004, 10:23 AM
They have no shame. JR will never sell.

thepaulbowski
02-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Save your breath Hangar...they aren't going anywhere. :(:

Maximo
02-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
Save your breath Hangar...they aren't going anywhere. :(:

Maybe "Intelligence" can convince George W. that there's a weapon of mass destruction or two in the Sox corporate offices and he can invade the place.

Hangar18
02-04-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Maximo
Maybe "Intelligence" can convince George W. that there's a weapon of mass destruction or two in the Sox corporate offices and he can invade the place.

These guys have to step down. That article just
shows they dont care. They just dont care. Can you imagine giving advice to a young kid ....."hey, you dont have to strive to better yourself. its ok to just get by"

Baby Fisk
02-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Wait! Wait! I wanna do it this time:

:selljerry

Jerko
02-04-2004, 11:03 AM
We need that Amityville Horror voice: GET OUT! GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!

Baby Fisk
02-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Maybe an Exorcism would work...