PDA

View Full Version : FYI to NorCal Sox fans ...

ode to veeck
02-03-2004, 09:22 PM
FYI to Bay Area Sox fans:

Oakland As single game tix go on sale this Sat, 2/7 at As' FanFest. You can probably start buying online within a day or two of that should you desire to skip FanFest (recommended). Of course if you want 20 or more games, you can buy now on As site.

Tentative sched on As site lists 6 home games in June and July vs the Sox:

Tue, Jun 1 7:05PM
Wed, Jun 2 12:35PM
Thur, Jul 15 7:05PM
Fri, Jul 16 6:05PM
Sat, Jul 17 1:05PM
Sun, Jul 18 1:05PM

Last couple of years, I've been able to get MVP seats (1st 20 rows or so, 3rd to 1st base apron) as single game puchases for at least a couple of the Sox games, sometimes within 1st few rows.

ode to veeck
02-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Looks like you can buy As tix online from Sat AM at 9 PST, regardless of whether you attend FanFest or not ...

A's tix still reasonably priced, from $9 on the low end to $32 MVP seats & $36 plaza club, much lower than say Sharks and other bay area tix (who said hockey's dead?!?)

Here's the updated link:

buy Sox tix at A's (http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ticketing/oak_ticketing_singlegame.jsp)

PINWHEELS
02-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
Looks like you can buy As tix online from Sat AM at 9 PST, regardless of whether you attend FanFest or not ...

A's tix still reasonably priced, from $9 on the low end to $32 MVP seats & $36 plaza club, much lower than say Sharks and other bay area tix (who said hockey's dead?!?)

Here's the updated link:

buy Sox tix at A's (http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ticketing/oak_ticketing_singlegame.jsp) Thanx For The Info, My brother and I do a baseball trip every year, and this year it is oakland and S.F. We will be attending the june 1st game maybe we will see you there?

ode to veeck
02-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Update: bought games for all six Sox games last night, mostly MVP seats in 1st 20 rows, a couple of Plaza Club pairs, and including a couple of single seats in first few rows right next to next to each dugout on a couplea' day games (good for photos ...)

There's probably still plenty pretty decent seats available (MVPs at 32 ea). I noticed the ticket broker sites already showing resellers asking ~2X for similar or slightly lower row numbered seats.