PDA

View Full Version : Grobber Gives WSI some "love"

Lip Man 1
02-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Les Grobstein, grobber 33 here at the web site gave WSI some "love" and recognition on his popular web site today. To wit:

**It was also interesting to see many Sox Fans on www.whitesoxinteractive.com actually go after Ozzie for his 'Anti-Wrigley' comments. Many posted said that, yes they were Sox Fans, hated the Cubs,but felt the Sox should worry more about their own house right now,at least untill June when the two crosstown rivals meet for real.

Grobber you da' man!

Lip

MRKARNO
02-02-2004, 10:03 PM
He's really not all that bad. He just grew up with all of the cubs propaganda around him while we are ingrained with a strong pro-white sox sentiment.

Daver
02-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Les has always promoted this website,both on his site and on-air,without us ever asking him to do it.We appreciate the exposure he brings us,as well as the fact that he is willing participant of the site as a contributor as well as giving his time to join us in the chat room.

Les gets a thank you from Flyingsock.com for helping get us to the point we are at now,we owe you one.

:)

CWSGuy406
02-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the love Les.

BTW, if you see this, Les, you still working with Tommy? I remember you guys having a Sunday show but don't remember after that... How you two doing?

Brian26
02-02-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by CWSGuy406
Thanks for the love Les.

BTW, if you see this, Les, you still working with Tommy? I remember you guys having a Sunday show but don't remember after that... How you two doing?

Regarding TDub...

:hawk

"He Gawn!"

Not sure if Les will be back for baseball season. Seems like ESPN is going with Silvy and Carmen on the weekend mornings.

TornLabrum
02-03-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Brian26
Regarding TDub...

:hawk

"He Gawn!"

Not sure if Les will be back for baseball season. Seems like ESPN is going with Silvy and Carmen on the weekend mornings.

Yeah, between them and Jay Mariotti, it makes you pine for the quality programming on The Score.

Brian26
02-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Yeah, between them and Jay Mariotti, it makes you pine for the quality programming on The Score.

I'll take Silvy and Carmen in a heartbeat over Tdub.

I love Les though, and I hope they bring him back.

Randar68
02-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

I still can't believe they took tony Kornheiser off the air for Marriotti and Rome! UGH!

The media in this city is so lazy and clueless. WHo owants to hear dead silence with rome for an hour or more and who wants to hear Marrioti stroke himself for 2 hours????? UGH.

The good thing is, I hear a lot more music on my commute these days.

white sox bill
02-03-2004, 07:17 AM
Anyone have Grobbers website address?

CLR01
02-03-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by white sox bill
Anyone have Grobbers website address?

www.grobber.com

Hangar18
02-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Les Grobstein, grobber 33 here at the web site gave WSI some "love" and recognition on his popular web site today. To wit:

**It was also interesting to see many Sox Fans on www.whitesoxinteractive.com actually go after Ozzie for his 'Anti-Wrigley' comments. Many posted said that, yes they were Sox Fans, hated the Cubs,but felt the Sox should worry more about their own house right now,at least untill June when the two crosstown rivals meet for real.

Grobber you da' man!

Lip

The Only 'Problem' I had with Ozzies comments, were that he Totally threw that out there, to try and Deflect the Mood of the fans anger away from them. It worked for 30 seconds, then
the SoxFans went Right Back At Them heh heh.
That was a staged comment if I ever heard one.

Brian26
02-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
That was a staged comment if I ever heard one.

Agreed 100%. Totally insincere because it was so over-the-top hokey.