PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone enjoying this as much as I am?

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-05-2001, 10:15 PM
Watching the Red Sox melt down has got to be the most hilarious thing this season. Pedro is hurt & ripping management ( to go along with his ripped rotator cuff ), the team had lost 10 in a row & now even the White Sox have a better shot at the postseason than they do. I don't think Mr. Gammons is too happy these days.

:boston

"I WANT MY MOMMY!!! WHAAAAAAAAA"

NUCatsFan
09-05-2001, 10:17 PM
Noooooomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah was ripping management as well. How can Gammons take it?

voodoochile
09-05-2001, 10:21 PM
Played golf Monday with some guys from Boston. Me and my buddy got paired with them at a local golf course. They were in for a wedding.

I asked them about the Jimy Williams firing. They were as stunned as everyone else. I pointed out that Jimy probably deserved to be fired because he didn't take an Uzi out to Oakland a month and a half ago and deal with that nasty A's problem once and for all. All they could do was shake their heads. I know we all love to see Boston Gammons get his commuppence, but the sad part is there are real fans who are hurting over the actions of a front office out of control...

Besides, you have to feel some sympathy for the franchise. They are third on that infamous list... Us being second, we share a commong bond...

...Laughing at the flubbies and thanking God we don't root for those blue clad losers...

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-05-2001, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I know we all love to see Boston Gammons get his commuppence, but the sad part is there are real fans who are hurting over the actions of a front office out of control...

Besides, you have to feel some sympathy for the franchise. They are third on that infamous list... Us being second, we share a commong bond...

...Laughing at the flubbies and thanking God we don't root for those blue clad losers...

I agree that the fans in Bean-town are , for the most part, knowlegable & loyal, but I guess they are little more than collateral damage in this war brewing between management & the players over there.