PDA

View Full Version : Valentin to the Yankmees?

MHOUSE
01-28-2004, 12:36 PM
With Aaron Boone out for the season, could the Yankees move for Jose Valentin to play third base? He played there for most of the 2002 season and Boone wasn't that great defensively in the playoffs. Could the Yankees offer us anything worthwhile to take Jose and his $5 million off our payroll? He's got some pop in his bat and leadership valuable to a contender like New York.....

Iwritecode
01-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Could somebody please change the ! in the title to a ? so as not to give everyone who reads it a heart attack...

Tekijawa
01-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Sorry they only OVERPAY GOOD PLAYERS. That whole post should have been in Deep Pink!

Brian26
01-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Could somebody please change the ! in the title to a ? so as not to give everyone who reads it a heart attack...

And how. I figured it was a done deal when I opened up this thread.

Furthermore, this topic has already been discussed in the Boone thread earlier this week. Some people think Valentin is a blackhole at thirdbase.

SoxxoS
01-28-2004, 12:41 PM
The only time titles like that should be allowed is on April fools, I hate that crap.

Jjav829
01-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Done. I agree. I saw that and thought it was something about a reported deal or something that might be done. I changed it so it wouldn't confuse anyone else.